The following highlights the key capture points on Infor from the recently completed capture document.
• Infor has an impressive history of building its scale and revenue quickly through strategic acquisitions in recent years. Unfortunately the typical “buy it, not build it”, philosophy has come at the expense of the overall Infor brand which remains largely weak and poorly presented, critically, even with clients.
• Infor has staked its future on an integrated stack with Microsoft. This is the critical relationship for Infor. Quite simply, the future of Infor applications depend heavily even exclusively on a successful Microsoft and the continued growth in the Microsoft Azure platform to drive Infor, particularly the obligatory Infor cloud offering, Infor24.
• IBM remains the key partner from a partner and services point of view. As a result of the poorly marketed and disintegrated nature of Infor, it is not on the any radar of the larger Systems Integrators and ISVs. This must change, and change soon, with aggressive partnership development and investment.
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor VMware Wipro
- Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… via @phassey 2 days ago
- RT @PHassey: Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… 2 days ago
- ANZ is the guide for where DXC Technology Needs to Go capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/anz… … 2 days ago
- I new security and IT would top it, but surprised at the extent twitter.com/Anita_Pralija/… 2 days ago
- @rachelnudge Which bit ..... 2 days ago
- Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… 3 days ago
- I go to a lot of tech conferences a year. Some would argue too many. As a result, I go to a lot of keynote... fb.me/5LLjPzKAL 3 days ago
- ANZ is the guide for where DXC Technology Needs to Go capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/anz… via @phassey 3 days ago
- The biggest impediment to cloud adoption is cultural: capioIT CEO forbesindia.com/article/real-i… 3 days ago
- #dxctechnology #HPE #IAAS #Hybridcloud #Iaas #SaaS #ANZ twitter.com/PHassey/status… 3 days ago