The following highlights the key capture points on Infor from the recently completed capture document.
• Infor has an impressive history of building its scale and revenue quickly through strategic acquisitions in recent years. Unfortunately the typical “buy it, not build it”, philosophy has come at the expense of the overall Infor brand which remains largely weak and poorly presented, critically, even with clients.
• Infor has staked its future on an integrated stack with Microsoft. This is the critical relationship for Infor. Quite simply, the future of Infor applications depend heavily even exclusively on a successful Microsoft and the continued growth in the Microsoft Azure platform to drive Infor, particularly the obligatory Infor cloud offering, Infor24.
• IBM remains the key partner from a partner and services point of view. As a result of the poorly marketed and disintegrated nature of Infor, it is not on the any radar of the larger Systems Integrators and ISVs. This must change, and change soon, with aggressive partnership development and investment.
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future.
- Can Malaysia lead the ASEAN innovation race?
- Want to be a Digital Leader. Don’t be Corrupt.
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency.
- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Economics Enterprise Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
- Finally - @salesforce live in Australia with #AWS. a long time coming, it will boost local business #cloud #saas @salesforceapac 3 days ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… #india #offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #nasscom 1 week ago
- Yes, Windows Phone is dead. Here's why computerworld.com.au/article/628362… I hope no-one is surprised by this. #windows #ios #android 1 week ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC #nasscom 1 week ago
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/cyb… #CPO #Cyber #security #procurement 2 weeks ago
- Want a Digital #Leader. Don't be Corrupt. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/wan… It is simple. #Government with #corruption are not #digital leaders 2 weeks ago
- Is Malaysia Innovative enough? capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/can… #malaysia #diigtal #ASEAN #petronas 2 weeks ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… … … … #india @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC 2 weeks ago
- @richardmclayton kicks off the #analytics and #bigdata #analyst briefing at #oow17 #oracle. https://t.co/HItL78RNvC 2 weeks ago
- @SusanMJain Yes, I look to music as a best case of that. CD - Itunes - Spotify. Not sure how all music ever for fre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago