You may have seen the most recent announcement from Phil Fersht http://www.horsesforsources.com/phil_hassey_020311 . Not sure I get to the beach at 4.30pm everyday, but it is a desire.
I am very excited to be working as a contributor and partner of Phil Fersht’s Horses For Sources. I will focus with capioIT on providing Phil and his hand-picked team deep insight into trends and activities for BPO in the Asia Pacific region. It is something I am truly passionate about.
Phil Fersht and I have been friends for a long time now. I have watched his rise with his blog and now his own firm. He has had unique success in doing this and he really has changed the analyst environment. I have also know Euan Davis for a while as we vaguely worked together at IDC many years ago. It will be great to develop closer relationships with the rest of the team that Phil has put together.
Collaboration was central to what I am wanting to achieve with capioIT alongside the capioIT specific initiatives that I have developed. The decision to work with hfsresearch and IBRS is important and has vindicated this approach. Both relationships are complimentary in structure to capioIT and provide the opportunity for me to work with the absolute best in the business. It is a genuine pleasure.
I look forward to contributing further as 2011 progresses. On the capioIT front, as mentioned, I am working on the taxonomy and forecast structure. Expect more on this very soon. The forecast matrix is focused on customer demands and vendor delivery methods. I genuinely believe it is unique and look forward to sharing it soon.
- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
- Go West in China – Xian and the opportunity for Outcome Excellence
- The Google Cloud Platform Accelerates as it opens in Sydney, Australia
- Amazon Acquires Whole Foods – World Forgets to Ask – Why was it for Sale?
- Too many Bud Lights Gives SAP Brewers Droop
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing Retail SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
- Only in #India would the change in #CEO at one of the outsourcers have such live coverage firstpost.com/business/infos… #VishalSikka 5 hours ago
- @smartcitycio Everyone has limits. I'll bring one of the kids and they can b implanted 1 day ago
- @adrianho11 I hope not, I was thinking agenda etc. short term memory doesn't last to this morning 1 day ago
- Congrats to #hcl for making #HCLBigLeap a paper free event. Great app to drive engagement, only paper is badge. #sustainability 1 day ago
- #HCLBigLeap #hcl graduate recruitment program is enabling graduates to focus on innovation work and getting industry depth and skills 1 day ago
- @micwar Wow, your numbers are running well. Just 38.6% 1 day ago
- Great proof of #automation from #HCL the productivity equivalent of 23,000 jobs from automation. Scale and customer outcomes #HCLBigLeap 1 day ago
- Phil Hassey - August capioIT Newsletter - Cyber, AI, Cloud and Estonia lead the way in 2017 fb.me/ZHYepXJv 2 days ago
- Phil Hassey - August capioIT Newsletter -@Cyber, AI, Clo... - mailchi.mp/5dea5f0f9427/p… 2 days ago
- #Uber is beginning to warn drivers about “long trips” likely to last over an hour qz.com/1053152 via @qz #sharingeconomy is a myth 2 days ago