You may have seen the most recent announcement from Phil Fersht http://www.horsesforsources.com/phil_hassey_020311 . Not sure I get to the beach at 4.30pm everyday, but it is a desire.
I am very excited to be working as a contributor and partner of Phil Fersht’s Horses For Sources. I will focus with capioIT on providing Phil and his hand-picked team deep insight into trends and activities for BPO in the Asia Pacific region. It is something I am truly passionate about.
Phil Fersht and I have been friends for a long time now. I have watched his rise with his blog and now his own firm. He has had unique success in doing this and he really has changed the analyst environment. I have also know Euan Davis for a while as we vaguely worked together at IDC many years ago. It will be great to develop closer relationships with the rest of the team that Phil has put together.
Collaboration was central to what I am wanting to achieve with capioIT alongside the capioIT specific initiatives that I have developed. The decision to work with hfsresearch and IBRS is important and has vindicated this approach. Both relationships are complimentary in structure to capioIT and provide the opportunity for me to work with the absolute best in the business. It is a genuine pleasure.
I look forward to contributing further as 2011 progresses. On the capioIT front, as mentioned, I am working on the taxonomy and forecast structure. Expect more on this very soon. The forecast matrix is focused on customer demands and vendor delivery methods. I genuinely believe it is unique and look forward to sharing it soon.
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor VMware Wipro
- Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… via @phassey 2 days ago
- RT @PHassey: Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… 2 days ago
- ANZ is the guide for where DXC Technology Needs to Go capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/anz… … 2 days ago
- I new security and IT would top it, but surprised at the extent twitter.com/Anita_Pralija/… 2 days ago
- @rachelnudge Which bit ..... 2 days ago
- Tech vendors are killing the keynote capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/tec… 3 days ago
- I go to a lot of tech conferences a year. Some would argue too many. As a result, I go to a lot of keynote... fb.me/5LLjPzKAL 3 days ago
- ANZ is the guide for where DXC Technology Needs to Go capioit.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/anz… via @phassey 3 days ago
- The biggest impediment to cloud adoption is cultural: capioIT CEO forbesindia.com/article/real-i… 3 days ago
- #dxctechnology #HPE #IAAS #Hybridcloud #Iaas #SaaS #ANZ twitter.com/PHassey/status… 3 days ago