- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
- Go West in China – Xian and the opportunity for Outcome Excellence
- The Google Cloud Platform Accelerates as it opens in Sydney, Australia
- Amazon Acquires Whole Foods – World Forgets to Ask – Why was it for Sale?
- Too many Bud Lights Gives SAP Brewers Droop
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing Retail SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: April 20, 2017
I go to a lot of tech conferences a year. Some would argue too many. As a result, I go to a lot of keynote speeches in a drab convention centre or hotel ballroom. As an analyst, we usually get front row … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading