Last week it was exciting to announce that capioIT would be collaborating and partnering with Ecosystm (www.ecosystm360.com). Based in Singapore, Ecosystm is a welcome disruptor in the technology and digital research space, with the simple but transformative aim to democratise data and intelligence.
Firstly, capioIT is not going anywhere. We remain, and will always remain an independent voice in the digital and technology marketplace. This is the core of what we do. What will change is the significantly increased access to data. I am literally poring over thousands of data points on analytics, IOT and cloud to start to understand the quantitative and robust insights that the data provides.
Using the data from thousands of surveys across the Asia Pacific and more broadly we will answer questions such as
- What countries are accelerating fastest towards mobile applications of analytics?
- What industries have the strongest uptake of CRM analytics?
- What are the key business benefits of Compliance based analytics?
- What cloud vendors enjoy the highest visibility in key markets?
- How important are enterprise integration and regulatory environments in inhibiting cloud growth?
- What cloud solutions do retailers intend to invest in?
I will be able to partner with the team at Ecosystm and provide custom research as well opening up even more possibilities for insight and outcomes for clients.
We are very excited to work with the Ecosystm team. The obvious bottom line is that the Ecosystm data is deep, reliable and with their segment reach ever growing. It is very exciting and allows capioIT the benefit of collaboration alongside our independence which we value so highly.