- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- RT @paulwallbank: This is very unfortunate, particularly given the NSW government - aka we taxpayers - had to be saved from a scammer using… 1 day ago
- @ChrisOber Didn’t you just listen to Norman May? But I agree, I used to love Monday morning had all the sports scores and tables 1 day ago
- @fscavo Synchronised swimming is a bridge too far for everyone, unless we win a medal of course 2 days ago
- @fscavo I’m taking it you are not a fan of the Olympic Skateboarding or 3x3 basketball then. 2 days ago
- @fscavo Put it this way, we get 80% of gold in week 1, anyone who snags an athletic medal is a super hero. 2 days ago
- @fscavo In Australia, we tend to go Swimming first, mainly cultural and success-based 2 days ago
- RT @twieberneit: Qualtrics acquires Clarabridge. 1+1=3? qualtrics.com/blog/qualtrics… MyPoV: This nicely rounds off the offerings #customerexperi… 2 days ago
- @matteastwood Try living in Australia, the government is amplifying priority of coal over renewables, meanwhile the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Fencing is just like tips for pretentious people 2 days ago
- New Zealand rated best place to survive global societal collapse theguardian.com/world/2021/jul… No surprises, I'd prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
I like to describe myself as a recovering economist. That gives me the chance to avoid the worst of the baggage of being an economist, but still, dip back in when I see compelling economic behaviour (e.g. Stimulus to recover … Continue reading
On October 8th, 2020, IBM CEO Arvind Krishna announced that IBM was spinning off the Infrastructure Management group of Global Technology Services or GTS. This is no small spinoff; $19B in revenue, 90,000 employees, and nearly 5,000 clients and a … Continue reading
Firstly, I hope that you, your family and community are safe during these difficult times. For capioIT, this week is a time of positive reflection. The world in 2010 was a very different place. A lot can … Continue reading
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
On August 25th, 2020, SMB Accounting SaaS heavyweight Xero announced the acquisition of Waddle for a reported A$80M (including long term incentives). Waddle is an Australian based invoice lending cloud platform. For most small businesses, access to capital is consistently … Continue reading
Amid a COVID driven shopping downturn Westfield (ASX: SCG) has launched a new parking program. Become a member of Westfield Plus, and you get extra parking time at pay for parking centres as well as other “perks” from tenants, e.g. … Continue reading
Coronavirus has taken too many lives, decimated global economies, removed the sense of place for all communities and reshaped almost all propositions in all corners of the world. The way our world works from a social, economic, personal space and … Continue reading
Analysts, consulting firms, SaaS providers and business innovators all agree on one thing: Customer Experience has to be the number one priority for enterprise strategy as we enter 2020 and beyond. Enterprise boards and leadership teams have firstly, learnt the … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading