- DXC Acquires System Partners – Finally joins the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Customer Perspectives on the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Google Maps is now a GIS platform – Consumers and Enterprise win
- capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
- AlibabaCloud has the chance to own the ASEAN Cloud Market
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Natural Resources
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Analyst Relations
Dimension Data has always been distinctive amongst the overcrowded IT infrastructure services market place due to the simple fact that it is the only global player to stake a leadership position that has originated from an emerging market. From humble … Continue reading
In September 2013, IBM reignited their Analysts Insight event in Singapore to highlight investments in the IBM Growth Markets Unit or GMU. For those who are unawares, the IBM GMU contains most of the growth countries of the global economy. … Continue reading
In late August, 2013, Hewlett Packard (HP) held its (hopefully again) annual analyst event for Asia Pacific and Japan analysts in Singapore. As with the Worldwide analyst summit in March, 2013 event attended by capioIT (see http://wp.me/p15cZf-6B) despite valid concerns, … Continue reading