- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- RT @paulwallbank: This is very unfortunate, particularly given the NSW government - aka we taxpayers - had to be saved from a scammer using… 1 day ago
- @ChrisOber Didn’t you just listen to Norman May? But I agree, I used to love Monday morning had all the sports scores and tables 1 day ago
- @fscavo Synchronised swimming is a bridge too far for everyone, unless we win a medal of course 2 days ago
- @fscavo I’m taking it you are not a fan of the Olympic Skateboarding or 3x3 basketball then. 2 days ago
- @fscavo Put it this way, we get 80% of gold in week 1, anyone who snags an athletic medal is a super hero. 2 days ago
- @fscavo In Australia, we tend to go Swimming first, mainly cultural and success-based 2 days ago
- RT @twieberneit: Qualtrics acquires Clarabridge. 1+1=3? qualtrics.com/blog/qualtrics… MyPoV: This nicely rounds off the offerings #customerexperi… 2 days ago
- @matteastwood Try living in Australia, the government is amplifying priority of coal over renewables, meanwhile the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Fencing is just like tips for pretentious people 2 days ago
- New Zealand rated best place to survive global societal collapse theguardian.com/world/2021/jul… No surprises, I'd prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Analytics
Coronavirus has taken too many lives, decimated global economies, removed the sense of place for all communities and reshaped almost all propositions in all corners of the world. The way our world works from a social, economic, personal space and … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
Salesforce announced on Monday, June 10th (US time) the acquisition of data visualisation leader Tableau for US$15.7B. Some jaws dropped at the purchased and the price and some at the purchaser. It was inevitable that Tableau would be acquired, Oracle, … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading
For anyone interested in constant and regular innovation, Google Maps is always a great place to start. For those who are focused on the importance of Location Intelligence, it is, of course, a critical source of insight as well as … Continue reading
In the late 1990’s when I first worked in contact centres, the most cutting edge innovation was the now redundant fax machine. Getting call centre agents and managers of an Australian insurance company in Australia to consider leveraging the … Continue reading