- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- A VP level cloud exec has just referred to Pagers as a communication tool. Language does hold history. 1 day ago
- #vmware spin off by #dell is no major surprise, and I expect limited change. VMware might flex some independent mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @cloud_opinion I didn’t have clots on my essential knowledge for 2021, had floods, election rigging and Myanmar coups though. 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Actually I question when everyone agrees with me, but I think this is one of those rare cases when I am actually correct. 2 days ago
- @MichaelCade1 That is one thing I do not miss, although the ability to crashout in one second from extreme tiredness was sort of nice 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Money talks, the lunch circuit in Covid is gone, so have to pay the bills somehow 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla I’m bemused by the reaction, and Dravid was probably the one Indian batsmen I was happy to see o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @servantofchaos Interesting that in the US and here there is an increasing unease with the fact free approach to government 2 days ago
- @DominiqueR_NH @kyndrylus Don’t worry primary language English speakers will have different pronunciations as well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- IBM Services spin off to be called #kyndryl, interesting choice, rebranding spin offs is not easy, remembering that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Analytics
Coronavirus has taken too many lives, decimated global economies, removed the sense of place for all communities and reshaped almost all propositions in all corners of the world. The way our world works from a social, economic, personal space and … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
Salesforce announced on Monday, June 10th (US time) the acquisition of data visualisation leader Tableau for US$15.7B. Some jaws dropped at the purchased and the price and some at the purchaser. It was inevitable that Tableau would be acquired, Oracle, … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading
For anyone interested in constant and regular innovation, Google Maps is always a great place to start. For those who are focused on the importance of Location Intelligence, it is, of course, a critical source of insight as well as … Continue reading
In the late 1990’s when I first worked in contact centres, the most cutting edge innovation was the now redundant fax machine. Getting call centre agents and managers of an Australian insurance company in Australia to consider leveraging the … Continue reading