- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- A VP level cloud exec has just referred to Pagers as a communication tool. Language does hold history. 23 hours ago
- #vmware spin off by #dell is no major surprise, and I expect limited change. VMware might flex some independent mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @cloud_opinion I didn’t have clots on my essential knowledge for 2021, had floods, election rigging and Myanmar coups though. 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Actually I question when everyone agrees with me, but I think this is one of those rare cases when I am actually correct. 2 days ago
- @MichaelCade1 That is one thing I do not miss, although the ability to crashout in one second from extreme tiredness was sort of nice 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Money talks, the lunch circuit in Covid is gone, so have to pay the bills somehow 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla I’m bemused by the reaction, and Dravid was probably the one Indian batsmen I was happy to see o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @servantofchaos Interesting that in the US and here there is an increasing unease with the fact free approach to government 2 days ago
- @DominiqueR_NH @kyndrylus Don’t worry primary language English speakers will have different pronunciations as well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- IBM Services spin off to be called #kyndryl, interesting choice, rebranding spin offs is not easy, remembering that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Asia Pacific
Firstly, I hope that you, your family and community are safe during these difficult times. For capioIT, this week is a time of positive reflection. The world in 2010 was a very different place. A lot can … Continue reading
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
I have been an industry analyst for close to 20 years, and run capioIT for eight. I have met hundreds of Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations professionals. Some have been newcomers to the industry; others had the experience 20 years … Continue reading
Freshworks is one of the more interesting SaaS startups that has reached the scale of being a viable and reliable long term business. It originated in Chennai, which at the time of founding in 2009 was not a hub of … Continue reading
IBM recently held its 20th annual Asia Pacific Industry Analyst event in Singapore. Firstly kudos to IBM. No other vendor has had 20 Asia Pacific Industry Analyst events. IBM is not the same company that hosted a small number of … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
capioIT regularly writes about the importance of the ASEAN market. The size of the market, larger than Latin America, is underestimated. The diversity of the market is also underestimated. As much as any other sub-region of the world, the diversity … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading