- Australia discovers Innovation. Can it become the Smart and Lucky Country?
- From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience.
- For the Good of Society – We all must take a pledge
- Will Digital Driver licenses make driving without a mobile an offence?
- AWS announces Korea as its sixth Asian region. Boosts the accelerating cloud maturity of Asia
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analyst Relations Analytics ANZ ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Europe Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing PaaS Partners SaaS Salesforce SAP SAS Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Unisys Vendor Wipro
- RT @jensbutler: Great pick up by @PHassey preview.tinyurl.com/zrh6c32 a full 3 months before hit the mainstream tinyurl.com/h7rlpso 5 days ago
- Feeling happy this morning. The media finally catch up to capioIT, I identified and wrote about this massive... fb.me/2rNzciaeY 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne will do. 5 days ago
- Great that media have caught up @phassey and capioIT wrote about it last year - wp.me/p15cZf-dy lnkd.in/bNts5nK 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne I should have put a smiley face on that last one, 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne I write about it, and the media picks it up a couple of months later, you will have to wait 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne There is also another issue with the ticketless parking that I am looking at, not security related but "sharing economy" 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne They just did not think about it, we shop at BJ, and a lot of female friends in particular were horrified by the stalker angle 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne The real story is the disconnect between security, digital and technology, no consideration of unforeseen impacts 5 days ago
- @alliecoyne Oh, I could have written a book, most stages of grief, denial, etc, they looked at several solutions, clearly none worked 1/2 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Australia
When the tabloid Daily Telegraph front page is highlighting startups it is clear that Australia is finally awaking from a long-term lack of genuine progress, investment, tax structure and ecosystem for a scale technology and innovation startup industry and … Continue reading
Given my job of watching, advising and progressing digital transformation, a technology savvy wife, and three digital native to the core children aged 10-13 it is no surprise that the impacts, both foreseen and unforeseen, of digital are a regular … Continue reading
Amazon Web Services (AWS) recently announced Korea as the sixth geographic region announced in Asia for the IaaS juggernaut. Korea joins established locations in Australia, China, Japan and Singapore as well as recent announcements of a forthcoming region in India, and … Continue reading
Westfield may have a “Smarter Way to Park”, but the risk to individual privacy and security is not smart.
Losing a ticket in a shopping centre parking lot can be a frustrating and very costly experience. Similarly the ability to exit and have automatic payment is a benefit to the time poor and impatient shopper. Therefore the rollout by … Continue reading
On October 6th US IT services firm CSC announced that it was entering a five week due diligence period to acquire Australian listed IT Services firm UXC. The acquisition price is US$300M, or A$420M. UXC has revenues of just under … Continue reading
Dimension Data has always been distinctive amongst the overcrowded IT infrastructure services market place due to the simple fact that it is the only global player to stake a leadership position that has originated from an emerging market. From humble … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading