- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Excellent news with @AWSCloudANZ @awscloud investment in New Zealand, a commitment that will run to $7.5B is a mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @smartcitycxo: @PHassey Nice one Phil. Keeping going mate. 8 hours ago
- @mlambrecht Thanks, Dubrovnik seems like a world away at the moment. 9 hours ago
- @Vibha2009 @robdthomas @TomRosamilia @dariogila @tusharamin8 @Bbrrnndd Thanks, Vibha for an excellent kick-off for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: #IBMAnalystInsights2021 Best part of Analyst Insights event is always our Partners and Clients sharing their experiences. We… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: Day 1 of #IBMAnalystInsights2021 is finally here : ) Thrilled with the great participation - thank you to all Analysts who… 13 hours ago
- @fredmcclimans 5 - Sporting teams will disappoint 14 hours ago
- Evergrande could be a very negative bellweather for the Chinese economies, and by proxy global economic environment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @KenyanKeralite @mrgirish @berkson0 Thanks Sreelesh, 15 hours ago
- @PatrickMoorhead I am "sure" Microsoft Comms lets them go off script. 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Australia
Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
I like to describe myself as a recovering economist. That gives me the chance to avoid the worst of the baggage of being an economist, but still, dip back in when I see compelling economic behaviour (e.g. Stimulus to recover … Continue reading
On August 25th, 2020, SMB Accounting SaaS heavyweight Xero announced the acquisition of Waddle for a reported A$80M (including long term incentives). Waddle is an Australian based invoice lending cloud platform. For most small businesses, access to capital is consistently … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
By now, most would be aware of the release of a “heat map” from sports performance app Strava that identified the up to 1 billion activity paths (Running, Cycling, etc) of every one of its users. At first view this … Continue reading
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
In a parallel universe, the Telco would be the dominant vendor platform of the modern integrated digital economy for both consumers and enterprise. They could have leveraged their monopolies, network, and utility, and led the way to the digital, cloud … Continue reading
Finally, the Google Cloud Platform has a legitimate story to tell in the Asia Pacific region. Today (June 20th, 2017), it launched a Sydney region. This makes four regions in the region, following the opening of Singapore just last week. … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading