- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- No trust without community and no community without trust twitter.com/rhappe/status/… 2 days ago
- #Teams really has been the winner, coming into its own in the enterprise twitter.com/magicsilicon/s… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Oh, I worry that it is not enough, but it is more about the bigger picture and getting indepe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Or he doesn’t want his voters to catch Covid 2 days ago
- @mediahunter Yeah, I agree. It is not going to be clean regardless of what happens 2 days ago
- Yes, the cure worked for a change twitter.com/steve_lockstep… 2 days ago
- @adrianho11 @ato_gov_au I think it is one of those outlying processes that fall through the cracks 2 days ago
- in 2020 the Australian Tax Office wants me to fax or mail a form to apply for acknowledgement that my business is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @TomRaftery @thinkovation It is ambitious 2 days ago
- RT @StevenDickens3: Winston Churchill quotes... The man was a legend... #QOTD https://t.co/19muiMUUf3 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Big Data
Coronavirus has taken too many lives, decimated global economies, removed the sense of place for all communities and reshaped almost all propositions in all corners of the world. The way our world works from a social, economic, personal space and … Continue reading
Salesforce announced on Monday, June 10th (US time) the acquisition of data visualisation leader Tableau for US$15.7B. Some jaws dropped at the purchased and the price and some at the purchaser. It was inevitable that Tableau would be acquired, Oracle, … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading
Recently capioIT released the 2016 Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market Capture Share Report highlighting leadership in this market. Here is further insight on the maturity of the market. capioIT Capture Share Report Salesforce has fundamentally altered the software and broader enterprise … Continue reading
Salesforce continues to be a global market changer. It effectively created the SaaS market, killed the legacy monolith of Siebel, and created one of the strongest and most loyal communities in the enterprise technology ecosystem. This is best represented … Continue reading
Google is one of the great corporate success stories. It has redefined markets and destroyed incumbent providers in both the online and offline world. Just ask the yellow paper weight company, Yellow Pages what it can do. It has … Continue reading
Today, May 24th 2016, CSC and HP Enterprise (HPE) announced that the HPE Services unit would be spun out of HPE and merged with CSC which recently spun out its government business. This surprising deal is being positioned as a merger, … Continue reading
Most traditional retailers have struggled with the shift to an online retail/ecommerce, reactive social media and other other technological innovations in meeting the ever-changing requirements of buyers from millennials through to the silent generation. They may have largely deluded self justified reasons for this, but … Continue reading