- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
- Westfield Car Park Automation – Five years later is still fundamentally unsafe
- Your valuable and curated customer data. Throw it away and start again.
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @berkson0 @jowyang @Gartenberg If I had a dollar for every time my daughter worried she left the hair straightener on .... 19 hours ago
- @AmyRemeikis #auspol The government needs to provide a list of laws and legal judgements that it intends to obey or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamBlitzer: Big news! @Stripe partners with @Salesforce in major enterprise push to officially process payments for Salesforce’s new c… 1 day ago
- @micwar Socially distancing, so employees only .... 1 day ago
- @caspians Thanks, that is very kind. I hope all is well for you and your family 2 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Thanks Brett, much appreciated. 2 days ago
- Very excited to be celebrating 10 years of capioIT. Thanks to everyone out there who has supported us. Can't wait f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust capioit.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/cap… 2 days ago
- @willduck @danbognar @springsteen Born to Run capioIT 2 days ago
- @danbognar @springsteen It is also capioIT's 10th birthday. You can align inspiration if you get the timing right. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: China
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
China is a problematic market for most non-Chinese technology vendors to penetrate. In the 20 years that I have been an analyst covering China, the amount of money that I have seen lost, particularly by US-based firms in China is … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
Great to have delivered a positive workshop for a leading HCM and ERP cloud provider in Hong Kong helping them understand the ins and outs of the Asia Pacific market for Cloud, SaaS HCM and ERP and what they need … Continue reading
Most business and tourist visitors to China visit Beijing, Shanghai and the Pearl River Delta Megalopolis. Not many blaze a trail further afield and away from the coast. Without becoming a travel agent or spokesperson for the Chinese Tourism Industry, … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
Google is one of the great corporate success stories. It has redefined markets and destroyed incumbent providers in both the online and offline world. Just ask the yellow paper weight company, Yellow Pages what it can do. It has … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
Amazon Web Services (AWS) recently announced Korea as the sixth geographic region announced in Asia for the IaaS juggernaut. Korea joins established locations in Australia, China, Japan and Singapore as well as recent announcements of a forthcoming region in India, and … Continue reading