- Wipro acquires Appirio – Further consolidates the Salesforce Solutions Market
- Do we have Business as usual in the Salesforce Services and Solution Market?
- capioIT Identifies Leadership in the Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market
- Is Innovation, not Invention the Missing Link for Google Enterprise?
- Does Your CEO Care Which Vendor the Enterprise Chooses?
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud Cloud Sherpas CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Digital Equity disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Oracle Outsourcing Partners Public Sector SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Vendor VMware Wipro
- RT @PHassey: Wipro acquires Appirio – Further consolidates the Salesforce Solutions Market capioit.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/wip… 1 hour ago
- @wipro acquires @appirio - Further cosolidation in the #saas solutions space #salesforce #workday capioit.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/wip… 22 hours ago
- Wipro acquires Appirio – Further consolidates the Salesforce Solutions Market capioit.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/wip… 22 hours ago
- According to capioIT, the acquisition of Appirio was when not if. Wipro considerably boosts capability in the as... fb.me/7UJ3veh7l 22 hours ago
- Excellence in the #SaaS Solutions market is not about #Offshoring, it is about building assets and scalable solutions. #appirio #Wipro 23 hours ago
- #wipro acquire #appirio Appirio acquisition was a matter of by who, not if. Great move for Wipro to leap in #asaser #salesforce #SaaS 1 day ago
- #wipro to acquire #appirio/ Appirio acquisition was a matter of by who, not if. Great move for Wipro to leap in #asaser #salesforce #SaaS 1 day ago
- RT @JCBodhuin: #PACHorizons taking place in #Munich today. Wish I was there with you guys for this big day @PAC_DE @PAC_Consultants #Digita… 1 week ago
- Some none to Subtle ambush marketing at #df16 by @freshdesk. Trying to disrupt the incumbent in #sales #crm https://t.co/q8S8ojeReC 1 week ago
- @berkson0 yes. I was happy/sad 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cloud
According to capioIT, the acquisition of Appirio was when not if. Wipro considerably boosts capability in the as a service ecosystem, particularly in Salesforce. On October 20th, 2016 Wipro and Appirio made the joint announcement that Wipro had acquired Appirio … Continue reading
Recently capioIT released the 2016 Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market Capture Share Report highlighting leadership in this market. Here is further insight on the maturity of the market. capioIT Capture Share Report Salesforce has fundamentally altered the software and broader enterprise … Continue reading
Salesforce continues to be a global market changer. It effectively created the SaaS market, killed the legacy monolith of Siebel, and created one of the strongest and most loyal communities in the enterprise technology ecosystem. This is best represented … Continue reading
Google is one of the great corporate success stories. It has redefined markets and destroyed incumbent providers in both the online and offline world. Just ask the yellow paper weight company, Yellow Pages what it can do. It has … Continue reading
Today, May 24th 2016, CSC and HP Enterprise (HPE) announced that the HPE Services unit would be spun out of HPE and merged with CSC which recently spun out its government business. This surprising deal is being positioned as a merger, … Continue reading
In late March, NTT Data announced a transaction to acquire the services arm of Dell for just over $3 Billion. This transaction includes all of Dell Services, including Perot, which was acquired by Dell in 2009 for $3.9B. The only … Continue reading
On March 31st, 2016 (although it will already be April Fools Day in many parts of the world, it is no joke), IBM will announce the acquisition of Bluewolf, in a deal that according to Re/code is a US$200M plus investment. … Continue reading