- Australia discovers Innovation. Can it become the Smart and Lucky Country?
- From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience.
- For the Good of Society – We all must take a pledge
- Will Digital Driver licenses make driving without a mobile an offence?
- AWS announces Korea as its sixth Asian region. Boosts the accelerating cloud maturity of Asia
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analyst Relations Analytics ANZ ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Europe Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing PaaS Partners SaaS Salesforce SAP SAS Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Unisys Vendor Wipro
- RT @jensbutler: Great pick up by @PHassey preview.tinyurl.com/zrh6c32 a full 3 months before hit the mainstream tinyurl.com/h7rlpso 1 week ago
- Feeling happy this morning. The media finally catch up to capioIT, I identified and wrote about this massive... fb.me/2rNzciaeY 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne will do. 1 week ago
- Great that media have caught up @phassey and capioIT wrote about it last year - wp.me/p15cZf-dy lnkd.in/bNts5nK 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne I should have put a smiley face on that last one, 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne I write about it, and the media picks it up a couple of months later, you will have to wait 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne There is also another issue with the ticketless parking that I am looking at, not security related but "sharing economy" 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne They just did not think about it, we shop at BJ, and a lot of female friends in particular were horrified by the stalker angle 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne The real story is the disconnect between security, digital and technology, no consideration of unforeseen impacts 1 week ago
- @alliecoyne Oh, I could have written a book, most stages of grief, denial, etc, they looked at several solutions, clearly none worked 1/2 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cloud
When the tabloid Daily Telegraph front page is highlighting startups it is clear that Australia is finally awaking from a long-term lack of genuine progress, investment, tax structure and ecosystem for a scale technology and innovation startup industry and … Continue reading
From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience. Technology. It is a striking word. Every human knows closely the impact of technology, on themselves, people they care deeply about and our entire society. Personally in the … Continue reading
It is time for the world to take a new pledge in order to enable innovation and improved stakeholder outcomes from investment to accelerate. As a public duty you need to get your family, friends and colleagues to undertake the … Continue reading
Amazon Web Services (AWS) recently announced Korea as the sixth geographic region announced in Asia for the IaaS juggernaut. Korea joins established locations in Australia, China, Japan and Singapore as well as recent announcements of a forthcoming region in India, and … Continue reading
Analytics provider Tableau has had a remarkable couple of years. Qlik, TIbco Spotfire and other peers have also experienced success as the growth and democratization of analytics increases. They have helped to bring Analytics into a larger, more user friendly … Continue reading
On October 6th US IT services firm CSC announced that it was entering a five week due diligence period to acquire Australian listed IT Services firm UXC. The acquisition price is US$300M, or A$420M. UXC has revenues of just under … Continue reading