- Do we have Business as usual in the Salesforce Services and Solution Market?
- capioIT Identifies Leadership in the Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market
- Is Innovation, not Invention the Missing Link for Google Enterprise?
- Does Your CEO Care Which Vendor the Enterprise Chooses?
- When a merger is an acquisition CSC “Merges” with HP Enterprise Services
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Digital Equity disruption Europe Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Oracle Outsourcing Partners Public Sector SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Vendor VMware Wipro
- Key #oow16 takeaways - growth in #saas cloud, org changes to make dealing with #oracle easier, #questions over #IaaS challenge to #aws 1 week ago
- @steven_noble Yes, Oracle claims it will beat AWS. Problem is, it takes AWS 5.5 days per qr to meet the qr IAAS revenue of Oracle 1 week ago
- @steven_noble Trust me, it was deep and wide. Hence referencing the name so that no one thinks it was me :> 1 week ago
- #AWS is more closed than the #IBM mainframe. Once you move into AWS you cannot move out" Larry Ellison #oow16 #cloud #database 1 week ago
- #oow16 Larry Ellison putting both boots into #AWS now. Focus on old technology, lock in and speed issues #oracle #redshift #DBA 1 week ago
- RT @holgermu: And @Larryellison is compelled to expain why @AWScloud Redshift is slow - because it's old. #oow16 https://t.co/EFB7VPaNc7 1 week ago
- @vsikka Launch - #Incubation as a Service at #oow16 - First question - How will #IP be managed. Is it a way for #infosys to gain #IP 1 week ago
- Surely Parker Harris dressing up as #Einstein as part of the keynote is at unbackable odds at #DF16 #Salesforce 1 week ago
- @HasseyEa @HYBPA of all the weeks for Glenn Robbins to appear 1 week ago
- @manairport sadly I doubt I'll get a chance to use it. But if it leases the way for others that is great 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cloud
Recently capioIT released the 2016 Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market Capture Share Report highlighting leadership in this market. Here is further insight on the maturity of the market. capioIT Capture Share Report Salesforce has fundamentally altered the software and broader enterprise … Continue reading
Salesforce continues to be a global market changer. It effectively created the SaaS market, killed the legacy monolith of Siebel, and created one of the strongest and most loyal communities in the enterprise technology ecosystem. This is best represented … Continue reading
Google is one of the great corporate success stories. It has redefined markets and destroyed incumbent providers in both the online and offline world. Just ask the yellow paper weight company, Yellow Pages what it can do. It has … Continue reading
Today, May 24th 2016, CSC and HP Enterprise (HPE) announced that the HPE Services unit would be spun out of HPE and merged with CSC which recently spun out its government business. This surprising deal is being positioned as a merger, … Continue reading
In late March, NTT Data announced a transaction to acquire the services arm of Dell for just over $3 Billion. This transaction includes all of Dell Services, including Perot, which was acquired by Dell in 2009 for $3.9B. The only … Continue reading
On March 31st, 2016 (although it will already be April Fools Day in many parts of the world, it is no joke), IBM will announce the acquisition of Bluewolf, in a deal that according to Re/code is a US$200M plus investment. … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading