- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- No trust without community and no community without trust twitter.com/rhappe/status/… 2 days ago
- #Teams really has been the winner, coming into its own in the enterprise twitter.com/magicsilicon/s… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Oh, I worry that it is not enough, but it is more about the bigger picture and getting indepe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Or he doesn’t want his voters to catch Covid 2 days ago
- @mediahunter Yeah, I agree. It is not going to be clean regardless of what happens 2 days ago
- Yes, the cure worked for a change twitter.com/steve_lockstep… 2 days ago
- @adrianho11 @ato_gov_au I think it is one of those outlying processes that fall through the cracks 2 days ago
- in 2020 the Australian Tax Office wants me to fax or mail a form to apply for acknowledgement that my business is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @TomRaftery @thinkovation It is ambitious 2 days ago
- RT @StevenDickens3: Winston Churchill quotes... The man was a legend... #QOTD https://t.co/19muiMUUf3 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Deloitte
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Recently capioIT released the 2016 Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market Capture Share Report highlighting leadership in this market. Here is further insight on the maturity of the market. capioIT Capture Share Report Salesforce has fundamentally altered the software and broader enterprise … Continue reading
Salesforce continues to be a global market changer. It effectively created the SaaS market, killed the legacy monolith of Siebel, and created one of the strongest and most loyal communities in the enterprise technology ecosystem. This is best represented … Continue reading
On March 31st, 2016 (although it will already be April Fools Day in many parts of the world, it is no joke), IBM will announce the acquisition of Bluewolf, in a deal that according to Re/code is a US$200M plus investment. … Continue reading
Hustle is a word that means a range of intentions in different countries. But the core theme of moving quickly and getting it done (sometimes “it” may be ambiguous or up to generous interpretation) is central to how capioIT views … Continue reading
September capioIT Newsletter – Millennials, Baby Boomers and the Cloud, salesforce.com services and Happy 4th Birthday to capioIT
The past month has been one in which the impact of cloud has been reinforced more than ever before. As early adopters of cloud mature, it is clear that success in the cloud will not occur with a static and … Continue reading
capioIT is excited to release the 2014 Global salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services Market Capture Share Report. This extensively researched report supports global technology buyers by evaluating the key strengths and weaknesses of 14 prominent salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services … Continue reading