- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- RT @paulwallbank: This is very unfortunate, particularly given the NSW government - aka we taxpayers - had to be saved from a scammer using… 1 day ago
- @ChrisOber Didn’t you just listen to Norman May? But I agree, I used to love Monday morning had all the sports scores and tables 1 day ago
- @fscavo Synchronised swimming is a bridge too far for everyone, unless we win a medal of course 2 days ago
- @fscavo I’m taking it you are not a fan of the Olympic Skateboarding or 3x3 basketball then. 2 days ago
- @fscavo Put it this way, we get 80% of gold in week 1, anyone who snags an athletic medal is a super hero. 2 days ago
- @fscavo In Australia, we tend to go Swimming first, mainly cultural and success-based 2 days ago
- RT @twieberneit: Qualtrics acquires Clarabridge. 1+1=3? qualtrics.com/blog/qualtrics… MyPoV: This nicely rounds off the offerings #customerexperi… 2 days ago
- @matteastwood Try living in Australia, the government is amplifying priority of coal over renewables, meanwhile the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Fencing is just like tips for pretentious people 2 days ago
- New Zealand rated best place to survive global societal collapse theguardian.com/world/2021/jul… No surprises, I'd prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: digital
Amid a COVID driven shopping downturn Westfield (ASX: SCG) has launched a new parking program. Become a member of Westfield Plus, and you get extra parking time at pay for parking centres as well as other “perks” from tenants, e.g. … Continue reading
Analysts, consulting firms, SaaS providers and business innovators all agree on one thing: Customer Experience has to be the number one priority for enterprise strategy as we enter 2020 and beyond. Enterprise boards and leadership teams have firstly, learnt the … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
IBM held their think conference in March 2018. As with all vendor conferences, the content comes fast, it is varied and takes a while to digest. Think was the first time that IBM integrated all their business units into … Continue reading
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
Amazon Acquires Whole Foods – World Forgets to Ask – Why was it for Sale? Amazon has announced the acquisition of biodynamic Kale store Whole Foods for US$13.5B. This has, of course, ramped up even further the excitement for Amazon … Continue reading