- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future.
- Can Malaysia lead the ASEAN innovation race?
- Want to be a Digital Leader. Don’t be Corrupt.
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency.
- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Economics Enterprise Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
- Finally - @salesforce live in Australia with #AWS. a long time coming, it will boost local business #cloud #saas @salesforceapac 3 days ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… #india #offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #nasscom 1 week ago
- Yes, Windows Phone is dead. Here's why computerworld.com.au/article/628362… I hope no-one is surprised by this. #windows #ios #android 1 week ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC #nasscom 1 week ago
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/cyb… #CPO #Cyber #security #procurement 2 weeks ago
- Want a Digital #Leader. Don't be Corrupt. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/wan… It is simple. #Government with #corruption are not #digital leaders 2 weeks ago
- Is Malaysia Innovative enough? capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/can… #malaysia #diigtal #ASEAN #petronas 2 weeks ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… … … … #india @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC 2 weeks ago
- @richardmclayton kicks off the #analytics and #bigdata #analyst briefing at #oow17 #oracle. https://t.co/HItL78RNvC 2 weeks ago
- @SusanMJain Yes, I look to music as a best case of that. CD - Itunes - Spotify. Not sure how all music ever for fre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Enterprise
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
Google is one of the great corporate success stories. It has redefined markets and destroyed incumbent providers in both the online and offline world. Just ask the yellow paper weight company, Yellow Pages what it can do. It has … Continue reading
Without fail, every vendor I speak with is always keen to inform me of their strategic nature for their clients, their role as a “valued partner” and how the client regardless of industry or function would not exist without their … Continue reading
On a recent visit to San Francisco I stayed at the San Francisco Hilton Union Square. (Don’t worry; I am not going to offer hotel room reviews. Tripadvisor and others have that covered). As a long time member of Hilton … Continue reading
Digital is truly transformational to an organizational ecosystem when it works, but it is increasingly runs the risk of significant corporate exposure and risk when it fails. Unfortunately the failure of digital will lead to the reduction in innovation and down … Continue reading
The old IBM was arguably the most conservative technology firm one could imagine. You cannot say that in 2016. It has left the legacy firms and has self-styled as a cognitive computing and cloud company. The most recent acquisition of … Continue reading