- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Excellent news with @AWSCloudANZ @awscloud investment in New Zealand, a commitment that will run to $7.5B is a mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @smartcitycxo: @PHassey Nice one Phil. Keeping going mate. 8 hours ago
- @mlambrecht Thanks, Dubrovnik seems like a world away at the moment. 8 hours ago
- @Vibha2009 @robdthomas @TomRosamilia @dariogila @tusharamin8 @Bbrrnndd Thanks, Vibha for an excellent kick-off for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: #IBMAnalystInsights2021 Best part of Analyst Insights event is always our Partners and Clients sharing their experiences. We… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: Day 1 of #IBMAnalystInsights2021 is finally here : ) Thrilled with the great participation - thank you to all Analysts who… 12 hours ago
- @fredmcclimans 5 - Sporting teams will disappoint 13 hours ago
- Evergrande could be a very negative bellweather for the Chinese economies, and by proxy global economic environment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @KenyanKeralite @mrgirish @berkson0 Thanks Sreelesh, 14 hours ago
- @PatrickMoorhead I am "sure" Microsoft Comms lets them go off script. 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Europe
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
Dimension Data has always been distinctive amongst the overcrowded IT infrastructure services market place due to the simple fact that it is the only global player to stake a leadership position that has originated from an emerging market. From humble … Continue reading
The Czech Republic is one of the most proudly and clearly independent countries and cultures in the world. The 10.5 million residents have suffered from limited historical buffers from the German and Russian Empires. Of course, last century both decided … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
As someone who loves a good supply chain story mixed in with geography and history, I loved this great article this week in the New York Times on HP’s use of the Silk Road from China to Europe to transport … Continue reading