- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
- Westfield Car Park Automation – Five years later is still fundamentally unsafe
- Your valuable and curated customer data. Throw it away and start again.
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @berkson0 @jowyang @Gartenberg If I had a dollar for every time my daughter worried she left the hair straightener on .... 19 hours ago
- @AmyRemeikis #auspol The government needs to provide a list of laws and legal judgements that it intends to obey or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamBlitzer: Big news! @Stripe partners with @Salesforce in major enterprise push to officially process payments for Salesforce’s new c… 1 day ago
- @micwar Socially distancing, so employees only .... 1 day ago
- @caspians Thanks, that is very kind. I hope all is well for you and your family 2 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Thanks Brett, much appreciated. 2 days ago
- Very excited to be celebrating 10 years of capioIT. Thanks to everyone out there who has supported us. Can't wait f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust capioit.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/cap… 2 days ago
- @willduck @danbognar @springsteen Born to Run capioIT 2 days ago
- @danbognar @springsteen It is also capioIT's 10th birthday. You can align inspiration if you get the timing right. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Europe
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
Dimension Data has always been distinctive amongst the overcrowded IT infrastructure services market place due to the simple fact that it is the only global player to stake a leadership position that has originated from an emerging market. From humble … Continue reading
The Czech Republic is one of the most proudly and clearly independent countries and cultures in the world. The 10.5 million residents have suffered from limited historical buffers from the German and Russian Empires. Of course, last century both decided … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
As someone who loves a good supply chain story mixed in with geography and history, I loved this great article this week in the New York Times on HP’s use of the Silk Road from China to Europe to transport … Continue reading