- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @matteastwood We talked about this yesterday. Family is split on this one, need to get to Portugal now and see who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @JohnRHewson: Morrison says freedom rests on taking “personal responsibility”. What about his Govt facing up to its responsibilities say… 6 days ago
- RT @willduck: A potentially momentous day as iOS 14.5 is released, giving consumers control over who can track them and see their data ...… 1 week ago
- I don't often say this, but kudos to the Australian government, it looks like with the UK trade deal it may have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @sharminjassal No intervention at all, first song on Spotify for my ride today, i grew up in the 80’s don’t judge m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @sharminjassal Hope you don’t live in a timber house then 1 week ago
- @servantofchaos From the people I know, there is a long gap between contemplation and action. 1 week ago
- RT @robbieolive1: The following Turkish proverb sums up Australia right now on so many levels: ‘The forest was shrinking, but the trees kep… 1 week ago
- @BrettMoorgas Always time for a good run in May, June, July, August, and September, 1 week ago
- @BrettMoorgas I think you need to breathe and remember there are 3,000 games in a year 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Europe
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
Dimension Data has always been distinctive amongst the overcrowded IT infrastructure services market place due to the simple fact that it is the only global player to stake a leadership position that has originated from an emerging market. From humble … Continue reading
The Czech Republic is one of the most proudly and clearly independent countries and cultures in the world. The 10.5 million residents have suffered from limited historical buffers from the German and Russian Empires. Of course, last century both decided … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
As someone who loves a good supply chain story mixed in with geography and history, I loved this great article this week in the New York Times on HP’s use of the Silk Road from China to Europe to transport … Continue reading