- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- A VP level cloud exec has just referred to Pagers as a communication tool. Language does hold history. 1 day ago
- #vmware spin off by #dell is no major surprise, and I expect limited change. VMware might flex some independent mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @cloud_opinion I didn’t have clots on my essential knowledge for 2021, had floods, election rigging and Myanmar coups though. 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Actually I question when everyone agrees with me, but I think this is one of those rare cases when I am actually correct. 2 days ago
- @MichaelCade1 That is one thing I do not miss, although the ability to crashout in one second from extreme tiredness was sort of nice 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Money talks, the lunch circuit in Covid is gone, so have to pay the bills somehow 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla I’m bemused by the reaction, and Dravid was probably the one Indian batsmen I was happy to see o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @servantofchaos Interesting that in the US and here there is an increasing unease with the fact free approach to government 2 days ago
- @DominiqueR_NH @kyndrylus Don’t worry primary language English speakers will have different pronunciations as well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- IBM Services spin off to be called #kyndryl, interesting choice, rebranding spin offs is not easy, remembering that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: IBM
On October 8th, 2020, IBM CEO Arvind Krishna announced that IBM was spinning off the Infrastructure Management group of Global Technology Services or GTS. This is no small spinoff; $19B in revenue, 90,000 employees, and nearly 5,000 clients and a … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading
IBM recently held its 20th annual Asia Pacific Industry Analyst event in Singapore. Firstly kudos to IBM. No other vendor has had 20 Asia Pacific Industry Analyst events. IBM is not the same company that hosted a small number of … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
IBM held their think conference in March 2018. As with all vendor conferences, the content comes fast, it is varied and takes a while to digest. Think was the first time that IBM integrated all their business units into … Continue reading
Today Salesforce released their Q4 and Annual numbers. The magic $10B figure has been achieved. To be precise, FY18 revenue was $10.48B. This represents growth of 25%. Guidance for 2019 was $12.6B, a growth prediction of 20-21% in the next … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
In a parallel universe, the Telco would be the dominant vendor platform of the modern integrated digital economy for both consumers and enterprise. They could have leveraged their monopolies, network, and utility, and led the way to the digital, cloud … Continue reading
Finally, the Google Cloud Platform has a legitimate story to tell in the Asia Pacific region. Today (June 20th, 2017), it launched a Sydney region. This makes four regions in the region, following the opening of Singapore just last week. … Continue reading