- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @matteastwood you northern hemisphere folks are top heavy with your views of the world. Half the earths surface,if… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @BrettMoorgas Coles Bondi Junction- daughter by Pearl Jam amd Smells Like Teen Spirit, might be managers discretion 13 hours ago
- @dahowlett Congratulations and good luck. You will be missed 2 days ago
- RT @trumpocalyps17: OK, if anyone I follow--including people with blue checkmarks next to their name--starts using the new Super User featu… 2 days ago
- #ZohoDay2021 kicking off day 2 with the business overview then deep dives, spoilt for choice breakout wise. 3 days ago
- @bhaines0 @patrickdebois Can't go past Y2K, everyone was hyped by that, not just tech. My mother in law hoarded foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 57 startup companies have been created by #zoho employees raising $1.5B in capital. That is a massive measure of culture #ZohoDay2021 3 days ago
- #zoho to open 100 offices in small communities globally, to really live their culture and goals. #zohoday21 4 days ago
- Community is one of the key focus areas for capioIT in 2021 and the future. No community without engagement and eas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- great view of #Zoho #Zohobackstage to drive engagement and collaboration from events and everyday employee work. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Innovation
Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
I like to describe myself as a recovering economist. That gives me the chance to avoid the worst of the baggage of being an economist, but still, dip back in when I see compelling economic behaviour (e.g. Stimulus to recover … Continue reading
On October 8th, 2020, IBM CEO Arvind Krishna announced that IBM was spinning off the Infrastructure Management group of Global Technology Services or GTS. This is no small spinoff; $19B in revenue, 90,000 employees, and nearly 5,000 clients and a … Continue reading
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
On August 25th, 2020, SMB Accounting SaaS heavyweight Xero announced the acquisition of Waddle for a reported A$80M (including long term incentives). Waddle is an Australian based invoice lending cloud platform. For most small businesses, access to capital is consistently … Continue reading
Analysts, consulting firms, SaaS providers and business innovators all agree on one thing: Customer Experience has to be the number one priority for enterprise strategy as we enter 2020 and beyond. Enterprise boards and leadership teams have firstly, learnt the … Continue reading
SaaS provider Zoho held their 2020 Analyst Day at their new US hometown of Austin, Texas January 29-31st. If you don’t know Zoho, think of them as an Austin, Texas for the tech industry. It is definitely not weird, but … Continue reading
I have written in the past about potential of the Amazon Go experience and the fact that if executed properly it can lead to enhanced skills for retail employees in a similar style that the Barista changed getting a cup … Continue reading
In December 2019, AWS had its key global customer event re:Invent in Las Vegas. It is no surprise that the game gets bigger, the event gets broader and the content overwhelming in scale and scope. AWS now hosts 65,000 from … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
Salesforce announced on Monday, June 10th (US time) the acquisition of data visualisation leader Tableau for US$15.7B. Some jaws dropped at the purchased and the price and some at the purchaser. It was inevitable that Tableau would be acquired, Oracle, … Continue reading