- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- No trust without community and no community without trust twitter.com/rhappe/status/… 2 days ago
- #Teams really has been the winner, coming into its own in the enterprise twitter.com/magicsilicon/s… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Oh, I worry that it is not enough, but it is more about the bigger picture and getting indepe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @sandiman74 @adamliaw Or he doesn’t want his voters to catch Covid 2 days ago
- @mediahunter Yeah, I agree. It is not going to be clean regardless of what happens 2 days ago
- Yes, the cure worked for a change twitter.com/steve_lockstep… 2 days ago
- @adrianho11 @ato_gov_au I think it is one of those outlying processes that fall through the cracks 2 days ago
- in 2020 the Australian Tax Office wants me to fax or mail a form to apply for acknowledgement that my business is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @TomRaftery @thinkovation It is ambitious 2 days ago
- RT @StevenDickens3: Winston Churchill quotes... The man was a legend... #QOTD https://t.co/19muiMUUf3 4 days ago
Tag Archives: IT Services
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
IBM held their think conference in March 2018. As with all vendor conferences, the content comes fast, it is varied and takes a while to digest. Think was the first time that IBM integrated all their business units into … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Most business and tourist visitors to China visit Beijing, Shanghai and the Pearl River Delta Megalopolis. Not many blaze a trail further afield and away from the coast. Without becoming a travel agent or spokesperson for the Chinese Tourism Industry, … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading