- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @maungle @Google just checked, looking better 1 day ago
- @maungle @Google given I watched the first few overs and we were 2-5, not sure I want an update. 1 day ago
- @maungle @sharminjassal I just love that the first thing you cult members do is get on Wordle, then post your score… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @maungle @sharminjassal Here is my wordle today, and tomorrow 1 day ago
- @MDMGeek @rwang0 Interest in asking why and how is a good starting point 1 day ago
- RT @twieberneit: CRM Thoughts from Down Under ... Death to the silos – long live the silos is.gd/K63wHd 3 days ago
- RT @philww: The quote that I love most of all in this story is the Twitter wag who wrote that the prodigal robot was in peril because “Natu… 3 days ago
- RT @berkson0: Super excited to drop Episode 1 of @thecosmicstreet: "The Cosmic Struggle" @Jeff_Gomez and I pick up conversations we’ve be… 3 days ago
- @Derek_duPreez @krmarko @diginomica @jonerp Sorry to hear this. A larger than life member of our community 4 days ago
- @Mrgareth We used to look up to the UK for the political sex scandals, I know it is hard to shock these days, but s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: IT Services
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
IBM held their think conference in March 2018. As with all vendor conferences, the content comes fast, it is varied and takes a while to digest. Think was the first time that IBM integrated all their business units into … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Most business and tourist visitors to China visit Beijing, Shanghai and the Pearl River Delta Megalopolis. Not many blaze a trail further afield and away from the coast. Without becoming a travel agent or spokesperson for the Chinese Tourism Industry, … Continue reading
News broke last week that SAP was suing long-term client and global mega-brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev (brewers of Budweiser, Stella, Fosters amongst other beer of dubious quality) for the tidy sum of US$600M for license indiscretions. It is a staggering amount … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
In early April 2017, DXC Technology launched. Many were asking; Who is DXC Technology? It is simply the combination of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services and CSC, by way of EDS, UXC, Compaq and others, following the merger announced in 2016. Simple, … Continue reading