- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
- Westfield Car Park Automation – Five years later is still fundamentally unsafe
- Your valuable and curated customer data. Throw it away and start again.
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @berkson0 @jowyang @Gartenberg If I had a dollar for every time my daughter worried she left the hair straightener on .... 19 hours ago
- @AmyRemeikis #auspol The government needs to provide a list of laws and legal judgements that it intends to obey or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamBlitzer: Big news! @Stripe partners with @Salesforce in major enterprise push to officially process payments for Salesforce’s new c… 1 day ago
- @micwar Socially distancing, so employees only .... 1 day ago
- @caspians Thanks, that is very kind. I hope all is well for you and your family 2 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Thanks Brett, much appreciated. 2 days ago
- Very excited to be celebrating 10 years of capioIT. Thanks to everyone out there who has supported us. Can't wait f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust capioit.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/cap… 2 days ago
- @willduck @danbognar @springsteen Born to Run capioIT 2 days ago
- @danbognar @springsteen It is also capioIT's 10th birthday. You can align inspiration if you get the timing right. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Japan
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
In December 2019, AWS had its key global customer event re:Invent in Las Vegas. It is no surprise that the game gets bigger, the event gets broader and the content overwhelming in scale and scope. AWS now hosts 65,000 from … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
Hustle is a word that means a range of intentions in different countries. But the core theme of moving quickly and getting it done (sometimes “it” may be ambiguous or up to generous interpretation) is central to how capioIT views … Continue reading
August capioIT Newsletter – Analytics in sport, Japanese SME innovation and the 101 countries of capioIT
What’s News…. Innovation was a theme for capioIT in July. This is not unusual of course. Innovation is the most tagged item for capioIT research and a favourite topic in any month. We have highlighted some unique perspectives and application … Continue reading
Last week Google held its customer event in Sydney, Atmosphere14. capioIT was intrigued to find that front and centre at the entrance was a bowl of lemons. I can only guess that Google was going to make lemonade from lemons, … Continue reading
As AWS dominates, Rackspace grows, and IBM, Microsoft and Cisco arrive by year end, does Australia need a sixth global IaaS provider
AWS currently is the dominant provider of IaaS in Australia from a revenue, perception and capability perspective. Its connection with the market has been nothing short of extraordinary. In a recent capioIT client meeting, we saw a client looking as … Continue reading
In late August, 2013, Hewlett Packard (HP) held its (hopefully again) annual analyst event for Asia Pacific and Japan analysts in Singapore. As with the Worldwide analyst summit in March, 2013 event attended by capioIT (see http://wp.me/p15cZf-6B) despite valid concerns, … Continue reading