- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @krcraft I will be by lunchtime today, my siblings, parents, wife and mother in law will be done by the end of next week. I’m very excited. 1 day ago
- @berkson0 @fredmcclimans There are upsides to everything. 1 day ago
- RT @berkson0: Join me, too! I’m MC’ing! Great conversations with #CX leaders and practitioners. Lots to learn! Hear from @kateleggett, @Hyk… 6 days ago
- @jowyang Assuming it is a few years from now it is a moot point unless AI can predict or allow for improvements in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @sharminjassal @padraig_byrne Not today, I think I would be given a pass for it. 1 week ago
- @jdahlan The weather would have to be sent in quarantine, by the time it gets there it would have warmed up, coldest day in 25 years 1 week ago
- @matteastwood @PatrickMoorhead As a non-resident of the G7, yes it is a good thing. China is a driver, of course, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @padraig_byrne I wore ugg boots out in public for the first time in 20 years 1 week ago
- I cannot recall a maximum forecast of 11 Celsius for Sydney ever before. Have we moved Sydney to Hobart? https://t.co/5Wse6BdTFD 1 week ago
- @aust_post @adrianho11 Fair enough and well played. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Malaysia
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading