- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- RT @paulwallbank: This is very unfortunate, particularly given the NSW government - aka we taxpayers - had to be saved from a scammer using… 1 day ago
- @ChrisOber Didn’t you just listen to Norman May? But I agree, I used to love Monday morning had all the sports scores and tables 1 day ago
- @fscavo Synchronised swimming is a bridge too far for everyone, unless we win a medal of course 2 days ago
- @fscavo I’m taking it you are not a fan of the Olympic Skateboarding or 3x3 basketball then. 2 days ago
- @fscavo Put it this way, we get 80% of gold in week 1, anyone who snags an athletic medal is a super hero. 2 days ago
- @fscavo In Australia, we tend to go Swimming first, mainly cultural and success-based 2 days ago
- RT @twieberneit: Qualtrics acquires Clarabridge. 1+1=3? qualtrics.com/blog/qualtrics… MyPoV: This nicely rounds off the offerings #customerexperi… 2 days ago
- @matteastwood Try living in Australia, the government is amplifying priority of coal over renewables, meanwhile the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Fencing is just like tips for pretentious people 2 days ago
- New Zealand rated best place to survive global societal collapse theguardian.com/world/2021/jul… No surprises, I'd prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Natural Resources
capioIT has forecast that the Australian and New Zealand BI and Analytics software market will reach Aust $953M by 2017. In 2012, the market was estimated to be A$524M. This will represent a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% … Continue reading
Emerging Market advisory firm, capioIT is excited to release the 2013 Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Capture Share report. This extensively researched report helps underpin technology buyer decision making by evaluating key strengths and weaknesses of 14 leading IT … Continue reading
It is very difficult to spend a day without finding new research from HBR, McKinsey, IBM IBV and a myriad of other sources reinforcing the changing role of the CMO (and most other C-Suite Colleagues) and the need for organisations … Continue reading
When one absorbs research highlighting that nearly 50% of small businesses fail within three years it is with great excitement and humility that we celebrate the third birthday of capioIT today. Not surprisingly the last three years have been the … Continue reading
Leadership in the Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Announced – capioIT releases the capture share report for the sector
capioIT is excited to release the 2013 capioIT Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Capture Share report. It highlights the overall key strengths and weaknesses of 14 selected Natural Resources IT Solution providers in the Asia Pacific region. This report … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Natural Resources and Retail – How cross industry learning can improve business and technology outcomes
For many the retail and natural resources sectors could not be more removed from each other. It is hard to see the fashion of Rodeo Drive on the main street of Karratha Western Australia, or Iron Ore for sale amongst … Continue reading
BPO maturity in Australia. The mere phrase is enough to inspire fear and loathing for any seasoned outsourcing pro. As anyone who has listened to me since I started as an analyst late last century I have lamented reasons for, … Continue reading
Ford exits Manufacturing in Australia – If only government invested in Innovation and education not propping up dying industries.
Despite a self-identified status as a recovering economist I rarely comment on macro-economic issues in Australia. Even though I am Keynesian inclined, I have held long-term concerns over the nature of subsidy (by Liberal and Labor) into specific and typically … Continue reading