- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @matteastwood you northern hemisphere folks are top heavy with your views of the world. Half the earths surface,if… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @BrettMoorgas Coles Bondi Junction- daughter by Pearl Jam amd Smells Like Teen Spirit, might be managers discretion 13 hours ago
- @dahowlett Congratulations and good luck. You will be missed 2 days ago
- RT @trumpocalyps17: OK, if anyone I follow--including people with blue checkmarks next to their name--starts using the new Super User featu… 2 days ago
- #ZohoDay2021 kicking off day 2 with the business overview then deep dives, spoilt for choice breakout wise. 3 days ago
- @bhaines0 @patrickdebois Can't go past Y2K, everyone was hyped by that, not just tech. My mother in law hoarded foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 57 startup companies have been created by #zoho employees raising $1.5B in capital. That is a massive measure of culture #ZohoDay2021 3 days ago
- #zoho to open 100 offices in small communities globally, to really live their culture and goals. #zohoday21 4 days ago
- Community is one of the key focus areas for capioIT in 2021 and the future. No community without engagement and eas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- great view of #Zoho #Zohobackstage to drive engagement and collaboration from events and everyday employee work. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Natural Resources
capioIT has forecast that the Australian and New Zealand BI and Analytics software market will reach Aust $953M by 2017. In 2012, the market was estimated to be A$524M. This will represent a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% … Continue reading
Emerging Market advisory firm, capioIT is excited to release the 2013 Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Capture Share report. This extensively researched report helps underpin technology buyer decision making by evaluating key strengths and weaknesses of 14 leading IT … Continue reading
It is very difficult to spend a day without finding new research from HBR, McKinsey, IBM IBV and a myriad of other sources reinforcing the changing role of the CMO (and most other C-Suite Colleagues) and the need for organisations … Continue reading
When one absorbs research highlighting that nearly 50% of small businesses fail within three years it is with great excitement and humility that we celebrate the third birthday of capioIT today. Not surprisingly the last three years have been the … Continue reading
Leadership in the Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Announced – capioIT releases the capture share report for the sector
capioIT is excited to release the 2013 capioIT Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Capture Share report. It highlights the overall key strengths and weaknesses of 14 selected Natural Resources IT Solution providers in the Asia Pacific region. This report … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Natural Resources and Retail – How cross industry learning can improve business and technology outcomes
For many the retail and natural resources sectors could not be more removed from each other. It is hard to see the fashion of Rodeo Drive on the main street of Karratha Western Australia, or Iron Ore for sale amongst … Continue reading
BPO maturity in Australia. The mere phrase is enough to inspire fear and loathing for any seasoned outsourcing pro. As anyone who has listened to me since I started as an analyst late last century I have lamented reasons for, … Continue reading
Ford exits Manufacturing in Australia – If only government invested in Innovation and education not propping up dying industries.
Despite a self-identified status as a recovering economist I rarely comment on macro-economic issues in Australia. Even though I am Keynesian inclined, I have held long-term concerns over the nature of subsidy (by Liberal and Labor) into specific and typically … Continue reading