- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @krcraft I will be by lunchtime today, my siblings, parents, wife and mother in law will be done by the end of next week. I’m very excited. 1 day ago
- @berkson0 @fredmcclimans There are upsides to everything. 1 day ago
- RT @berkson0: Join me, too! I’m MC’ing! Great conversations with #CX leaders and practitioners. Lots to learn! Hear from @kateleggett, @Hyk… 6 days ago
- @jowyang Assuming it is a few years from now it is a moot point unless AI can predict or allow for improvements in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @sharminjassal @padraig_byrne Not today, I think I would be given a pass for it. 1 week ago
- @jdahlan The weather would have to be sent in quarantine, by the time it gets there it would have warmed up, coldest day in 25 years 1 week ago
- @matteastwood @PatrickMoorhead As a non-resident of the G7, yes it is a good thing. China is a driver, of course, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @padraig_byrne I wore ugg boots out in public for the first time in 20 years 1 week ago
- I cannot recall a maximum forecast of 11 Celsius for Sydney ever before. Have we moved Sydney to Hobart? https://t.co/5Wse6BdTFD 1 week ago
- @aust_post @adrianho11 Fair enough and well played. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Nearshore
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
Tata Consultancy Services market cap exceeds a combined Xerox, CGI, Unisys, Capgemini, Fujitsu and CSC with $10 Billion left over
Whilst capioIT has written recently that the Indian vendors are as much legacy IT services providers as IBM, Accenture, CGI or Capgemini, their market capitalisation does not reflect this. If one believes the market is rational (or at least consistently … Continue reading
Individually and collectively, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Cognizant and others unmistakably revolutionalised the IT services marketplace. Most visibly this was through leveraging India and other offshore locations. Equally importantly was their focus on, and strength in, process and … Continue reading
I have visited China for business repeatedly over the last 15 years. As most would be more than aware, the growth on any econometric variable has been sustained and typically staggering. As someone who studied economic and regional development as … Continue reading
When one absorbs research highlighting that nearly 50% of small businesses fail within three years it is with great excitement and humility that we celebrate the third birthday of capioIT today. Not surprisingly the last three years have been the … Continue reading
In September 2013, IBM reignited their Analysts Insight event in Singapore to highlight investments in the IBM Growth Markets Unit or GMU. For those who are unawares, the IBM GMU contains most of the growth countries of the global economy. … Continue reading
I have a special place in my heart for Call Centre and CRM operations. The first consulting I ever did was in 1999 for the call centre operation of a major Australian insurance firm. I was tasked with imparting the … Continue reading
BPO maturity in Australia. The mere phrase is enough to inspire fear and loathing for any seasoned outsourcing pro. As anyone who has listened to me since I started as an analyst late last century I have lamented reasons for, … Continue reading
Ballarat strikes gold – Named the number one location for domestic IT services delivery in Australia by capioIT.
In parallel to services delivered offshore, capioIT has identified growth in the realisation that domestic delivery in Australia can provide tangible opportunities in service delivery whilst managing cost issues. Services in these centre are highly skilled and a platform for … Continue reading