- DXC Acquires System Partners – Finally joins the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Customer Perspectives on the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Google Maps is now a GIS platform – Consumers and Enterprise win
- capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
- AlibabaCloud has the chance to own the ASEAN Cloud Market
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Natural Resources
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
capioIT has forecast that the Australian and New Zealand BI and Analytics software market will reach Aust $953M by 2017. In 2012, the market was estimated to be A$524M. This will represent a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% … Continue reading
In late August, 2013, Hewlett Packard (HP) held its (hopefully again) annual analyst event for Asia Pacific and Japan analysts in Singapore. As with the Worldwide analyst summit in March, 2013 event attended by capioIT (see http://wp.me/p15cZf-6B) despite valid concerns, … Continue reading