- DXC Acquires System Partners – Finally joins the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Customer Perspectives on the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Google Maps is now a GIS platform – Consumers and Enterprise win
- capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
- AlibabaCloud has the chance to own the ASEAN Cloud Market
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Natural Resources
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: PC
Microsoft has leapt from a disrupted firm to a disruptor in the digital environment. While legacy peers and competitors alike such as Cisco, Oracle, IBM, and HP have hit shallow water, Microsoft has been able to meet some of … Continue reading
Dell Goes Private with Microsoft investment – Do other PC manufacturers become Children of a Lesser God
Final details are being confirmed today (Feb 6th, 2013) to confirm the taking private, and de-listing of Dell with founder Michael Dell, Silver Lake and Microsoft being the key investors. Clearly it is a news making deal that surmises the … Continue reading