- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- The division underneath the numbers is the biggest issue, how to respond to climate change, etc. twitter.com/Colgo/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MikeCarlton01 Its the Pee Pee PM 1 day ago
- @DavidBegnaud Start of a new week, hoping for some sanity and I read this. I am not sure Darwinism will work as qui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @lludovic @katiewebb @filloux No, leave it alone, if you were not a citizen 20 years ago, you can't go. 3 days ago
- @ScottRhodie It may be obviously fake to you, and perhaps me, but not everyone. Sadly. 4 days ago
- @woolworths hey #Woolworths, I go to the #Bondi Junction store once a week, I haven't seen anyone monitoring that c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @matteastwood Would make it close to 1 in 100 families directly impacted, just tragic 4 days ago
- @s_v_g @svembu @Zoho He has been talking about it for a while, I think it is a great model, not just for India 4 days ago
- @fredmcclimans @RonWestfallDX I hope you are not surprised. History doesn't indicate that we humans have it sorted.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Definitely Mr Bean is playing in a waiting room somewhere 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Philippines
In the late 1990’s when I first worked in contact centres, the most cutting edge innovation was the now redundant fax machine. Getting call centre agents and managers of an Australian insurance company in Australia to consider leveraging the … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading
Clearly one of the best things about having and analyst and advisory company focused on emerging market is that I have visibility and engagement across some of the most exciting markets in the globe for … Continue reading