- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
- Go West in China – Xian and the opportunity for Outcome Excellence
- The Google Cloud Platform Accelerates as it opens in Sydney, Australia
- Amazon Acquires Whole Foods – World Forgets to Ask – Why was it for Sale?
- Too many Bud Lights Gives SAP Brewers Droop
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing Retail SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
- #Vantage17 #telstra and #cisco front and centre.The fact that they still hang off each other tells you all you need to know in #cloud world 6 days ago
- @1stLeighton @SAP_APJ What about client outcomes? 1 week ago
- @1stLeighton @SAP_APJ Ha, three I remembered .... fair point on culture 1 week ago
- @1stLeighton @SAP_APJ It has been described as a framework, system, platform etc. was explained in a mere three diagrams 1 week ago
- #sap #Leonardo risks being the next #oracle #fusion #ibm #bluemix. What is it? #SAP_ARCircle @SAP_APJ 1 week ago
- @adam_dodds @SAP_APJ No cigar. Is taking more than 10 seconds to fill the 2x2 1 week ago
- @SAP_APJ #SAP_ARCircle. As long as no one can explain #Leonardo in one sentence it will underperform. Must be simple #sap 1 week ago
- Commitment by @sap_APJ to inclusion in indigenous, gender, youth, diversity issues is inspiring. #SAP_ARCircle 1 week ago
- Mixed day in #kualalumpur. #malaysia is lagging other markets for technology driven innovation. Prefers building skyscrapers 2 weeks ago
- #IBMAnalystinsights2017 a big thanks to the team for a great insights event in Bangalore @IbmIndia @IBMAsiapacific 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Philippines
In the late 1990’s when I first worked in contact centres, the most cutting edge innovation was the now redundant fax machine. Getting call centre agents and managers of an Australian insurance company in Australia to consider leveraging the … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading
Clearly one of the best things about having and analyst and advisory company focused on emerging market is that I have visibility and engagement across some of the most exciting markets in the globe for … Continue reading