- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @krcraft I will be by lunchtime today, my siblings, parents, wife and mother in law will be done by the end of next week. I’m very excited. 1 day ago
- @berkson0 @fredmcclimans There are upsides to everything. 1 day ago
- RT @berkson0: Join me, too! I’m MC’ing! Great conversations with #CX leaders and practitioners. Lots to learn! Hear from @kateleggett, @Hyk… 6 days ago
- @jowyang Assuming it is a few years from now it is a moot point unless AI can predict or allow for improvements in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @sharminjassal @padraig_byrne Not today, I think I would be given a pass for it. 1 week ago
- @jdahlan The weather would have to be sent in quarantine, by the time it gets there it would have warmed up, coldest day in 25 years 1 week ago
- @matteastwood @PatrickMoorhead As a non-resident of the G7, yes it is a good thing. China is a driver, of course, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @padraig_byrne I wore ugg boots out in public for the first time in 20 years 1 week ago
- I cannot recall a maximum forecast of 11 Celsius for Sydney ever before. Have we moved Sydney to Hobart? https://t.co/5Wse6BdTFD 1 week ago
- @aust_post @adrianho11 Fair enough and well played. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Privacy
Seattle is an incredibly fortunate city to be home to both Amazon and Microsoft critical yardsticks for technology. Before the rise of technology, it had a very strong retail history. Starbucks, Costco and Nordstrom are all Seattle based there as … Continue reading
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
When the tabloid Daily Telegraph front page is highlighting startups it is clear that Australia is finally awaking from a long-term lack of genuine progress, investment, tax structure and ecosystem for a scale technology and innovation startup industry and … Continue reading
Westfield may have a “Smarter Way to Park”, but the risk to individual privacy and security is not smart.
Losing a ticket in a shopping centre parking lot can be a frustrating and very costly experience. Similarly the ability to exit and have automatic payment is a benefit to the time poor and impatient shopper. Therefore the rollout by … Continue reading