- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future.
- Can Malaysia lead the ASEAN innovation race?
- Want to be a Digital Leader. Don’t be Corrupt.
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency.
- Telco’s have failed at the Cloud and Streaming. What is the future for them?
capioITAccenture Amazon Analytics ANZ Appirio ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Business Capgemini CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC Culture CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital disruption Economics Enterprise Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Marketing Microsoft Mobile mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing SaaS Salesforce SAP Services Singapore Strategy TCS Technology Telstra Thailand Vendor Wipro
- Finally - @salesforce live in Australia with #AWS. a long time coming, it will boost local business #cloud #saas @salesforceapac 3 days ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… #india #offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #nasscom 1 week ago
- Yes, Windows Phone is dead. Here's why computerworld.com.au/article/628362… I hope no-one is surprised by this. #windows #ios #android 1 week ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC #nasscom 1 week ago
- Cyber Security Investment Requires Procurement Discipline Despite Urgency. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/cyb… #CPO #Cyber #security #procurement 2 weeks ago
- Want a Digital #Leader. Don't be Corrupt. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/wan… It is simple. #Government with #corruption are not #digital leaders 2 weeks ago
- Is Malaysia Innovative enough? capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/can… #malaysia #diigtal #ASEAN #petronas 2 weeks ago
- Indian Vendors need to look to DXC to understand their future. capioit.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/__t… … … … #india @offshore #HCL #TCS #Wipro #infosys #DXC 2 weeks ago
- @richardmclayton kicks off the #analytics and #bigdata #analyst briefing at #oow17 #oracle. https://t.co/HItL78RNvC 2 weeks ago
- @SusanMJain Yes, I look to music as a best case of that. CD - Itunes - Spotify. Not sure how all music ever for fre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Privacy
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
When the tabloid Daily Telegraph front page is highlighting startups it is clear that Australia is finally awaking from a long-term lack of genuine progress, investment, tax structure and ecosystem for a scale technology and innovation startup industry and … Continue reading
Westfield may have a “Smarter Way to Park”, but the risk to individual privacy and security is not smart.
Losing a ticket in a shopping centre parking lot can be a frustrating and very costly experience. Similarly the ability to exit and have automatic payment is a benefit to the time poor and impatient shopper. Therefore the rollout by … Continue reading