- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @matteastwood We talked about this yesterday. Family is split on this one, need to get to Portugal now and see who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @JohnRHewson: Morrison says freedom rests on taking “personal responsibility”. What about his Govt facing up to its responsibilities say… 6 days ago
- RT @willduck: A potentially momentous day as iOS 14.5 is released, giving consumers control over who can track them and see their data ...… 1 week ago
- I don't often say this, but kudos to the Australian government, it looks like with the UK trade deal it may have fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @sharminjassal No intervention at all, first song on Spotify for my ride today, i grew up in the 80’s don’t judge m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @sharminjassal Hope you don’t live in a timber house then 1 week ago
- @servantofchaos From the people I know, there is a long gap between contemplation and action. 1 week ago
- RT @robbieolive1: The following Turkish proverb sums up Australia right now on so many levels: ‘The forest was shrinking, but the trees kep… 1 week ago
- @BrettMoorgas Always time for a good run in May, June, July, August, and September, 1 week ago
- @BrettMoorgas I think you need to breathe and remember there are 3,000 games in a year 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Retail
Amid a COVID driven shopping downturn Westfield (ASX: SCG) has launched a new parking program. Become a member of Westfield Plus, and you get extra parking time at pay for parking centres as well as other “perks” from tenants, e.g. … Continue reading
I have written in the past about potential of the Amazon Go experience and the fact that if executed properly it can lead to enhanced skills for retail employees in a similar style that the Barista changed getting a cup … Continue reading
Google held their Enterprise Cloud meeting in San Francisco in July. While there was plenty to hear from them regarding investment in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), the announcements were not limited to the cloud. For me, as a … Continue reading
Seattle is an incredibly fortunate city to be home to both Amazon and Microsoft critical yardsticks for technology. Before the rise of technology, it had a very strong retail history. Starbucks, Costco and Nordstrom are all Seattle based there as … Continue reading
Amazon Acquires Whole Foods – World Forgets to Ask – Why was it for Sale? Amazon has announced the acquisition of biodynamic Kale store Whole Foods for US$13.5B. This has, of course, ramped up even further the excitement for Amazon … Continue reading
Most traditional retailers have struggled with the shift to an online retail/ecommerce, reactive social media and other other technological innovations in meeting the ever-changing requirements of buyers from millennials through to the silent generation. They may have largely deluded self justified reasons for this, but … Continue reading
Digital is truly transformational to an organizational ecosystem when it works, but it is increasingly runs the risk of significant corporate exposure and risk when it fails. Unfortunately the failure of digital will lead to the reduction in innovation and down … Continue reading
Westfield may have a “Smarter Way to Park”, but the risk to individual privacy and security is not smart.
Losing a ticket in a shopping centre parking lot can be a frustrating and very costly experience. Similarly the ability to exit and have automatic payment is a benefit to the time poor and impatient shopper. Therefore the rollout by … Continue reading
When I was doing my undergraduate degree and started working as a (Geographic Information Systems) GIS professional over 20 years ago GIS was considered cutting edge across a range of industries from retail, to environmental management and defence. It drove … Continue reading