- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Excellent news with @AWSCloudANZ @awscloud investment in New Zealand, a commitment that will run to $7.5B is a mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @smartcitycxo: @PHassey Nice one Phil. Keeping going mate. 7 hours ago
- @mlambrecht Thanks, Dubrovnik seems like a world away at the moment. 8 hours ago
- @Vibha2009 @robdthomas @TomRosamilia @dariogila @tusharamin8 @Bbrrnndd Thanks, Vibha for an excellent kick-off for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: #IBMAnalystInsights2021 Best part of Analyst Insights event is always our Partners and Clients sharing their experiences. We… 10 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: Day 1 of #IBMAnalystInsights2021 is finally here : ) Thrilled with the great participation - thank you to all Analysts who… 12 hours ago
- @fredmcclimans 5 - Sporting teams will disappoint 13 hours ago
- Evergrande could be a very negative bellweather for the Chinese economies, and by proxy global economic environment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @KenyanKeralite @mrgirish @berkson0 Thanks Sreelesh, 14 hours ago
- @PatrickMoorhead I am "sure" Microsoft Comms lets them go off script. 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: SaaS
On August 25th, 2020, SMB Accounting SaaS heavyweight Xero announced the acquisition of Waddle for a reported A$80M (including long term incentives). Waddle is an Australian based invoice lending cloud platform. For most small businesses, access to capital is consistently … Continue reading
Software Asset Management and Licensing app provider Flexera recently published a report on technology investments that makes fascinating, scary or reassuring reading depending upon your perspective. The Flexera™ State of Technology Spend Report was based on over 300 interviews with … Continue reading
SaaS provider Zoho held their 2020 Analyst Day at their new US hometown of Austin, Texas January 29-31st. If you don’t know Zoho, think of them as an Austin, Texas for the tech industry. It is definitely not weird, but … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
Freshworks is one of the more interesting SaaS startups that has reached the scale of being a viable and reliable long term business. It originated in Chennai, which at the time of founding in 2009 was not a hub of … Continue reading
Salesforce announced on Monday, June 10th (US time) the acquisition of data visualisation leader Tableau for US$15.7B. Some jaws dropped at the purchased and the price and some at the purchaser. It was inevitable that Tableau would be acquired, Oracle, … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
In the last week of November 2017, AWS held it’s customer event, Reinvent in Las Vegas. Not surprisingly, it is big. Total attendees were 43,000. Last year it was less than 30,000. Everyone knows AWS is big. In the last … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading