- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- The division underneath the numbers is the biggest issue, how to respond to climate change, etc. twitter.com/Colgo/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MikeCarlton01 Its the Pee Pee PM 1 day ago
- @DavidBegnaud Start of a new week, hoping for some sanity and I read this. I am not sure Darwinism will work as qui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @lludovic @katiewebb @filloux No, leave it alone, if you were not a citizen 20 years ago, you can't go. 3 days ago
- @ScottRhodie It may be obviously fake to you, and perhaps me, but not everyone. Sadly. 4 days ago
- @woolworths hey #Woolworths, I go to the #Bondi Junction store once a week, I haven't seen anyone monitoring that c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @matteastwood Would make it close to 1 in 100 families directly impacted, just tragic 4 days ago
- @s_v_g @svembu @Zoho He has been talking about it for a while, I think it is a great model, not just for India 4 days ago
- @fredmcclimans @RonWestfallDX I hope you are not surprised. History doesn't indicate that we humans have it sorted.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Definitely Mr Bean is playing in a waiting room somewhere 5 days ago
Tag Archives: SAP
Attached is some of the content from the capioIT newsletter for June. To sign up for the full and free newsletter please check in here – http://www.capioit.com/#!mailing-list-sign-up/cawx What’s News It is amazing to realise that we are now officially halfway through 2014. … Continue reading
Attached is some of the content from the capioIT newsletter for May. To sign up for the full and free newsletter please check in here – http://www.capioit.com/#!mailing-list-sign-up/cawx The year appears to be accelerating rapidly. It is hard to believe … Continue reading
This week I participated in the “Future of Business” Game Changers radio show. Game Changers is a sponsored podcast radio show looking at hot issues in technology. It was a great discussion covering a range of topics from technology in … Continue reading
Whilst capioIT and others repeat it ad nauseam, a view that considers that the countries of the Asia Pacific market to be generic and require a single strategy is making the most fatal mistake of all in terms of understanding … Continue reading
capioIT has released the 2014 Asia Pacific BI and Analytics Platform Marketplace Capture Share Report. This extensively researched report supports Asia Pacific technology buyers by evaluating the key strengths and weaknesses of 14 prominent emerging BI and Analytics Platform providers … Continue reading
Emerging Market advisory firm, capioIT is excited to release the 2013 Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Capture Share report. This extensively researched report helps underpin technology buyer decision making by evaluating key strengths and weaknesses of 14 leading IT … Continue reading
Leadership in the Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Announced – capioIT releases the capture share report for the sector
capioIT is excited to release the 2013 capioIT Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Capture Share report. It highlights the overall key strengths and weaknesses of 14 selected Natural Resources IT Solution providers in the Asia Pacific region. This report … Continue reading
In late August, 2013, Hewlett Packard (HP) held its (hopefully again) annual analyst event for Asia Pacific and Japan analysts in Singapore. As with the Worldwide analyst summit in March, 2013 event attended by capioIT (see http://wp.me/p15cZf-6B) despite valid concerns, … Continue reading
IBM recently held an analyst briefing in Toronto, Canada for leading industry analysts covering the BI, Analytics and Big Data Market. Part 1 of the capioIT review of the event is here – http://wp.me/p15cZf-88. It focused on the positive … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading