- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
- Westfield Car Park Automation – Five years later is still fundamentally unsafe
- Your valuable and curated customer data. Throw it away and start again.
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @berkson0 @jowyang @Gartenberg If I had a dollar for every time my daughter worried she left the hair straightener on .... 18 hours ago
- @AmyRemeikis #auspol The government needs to provide a list of laws and legal judgements that it intends to obey or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamBlitzer: Big news! @Stripe partners with @Salesforce in major enterprise push to officially process payments for Salesforce’s new c… 1 day ago
- @micwar Socially distancing, so employees only .... 1 day ago
- @caspians Thanks, that is very kind. I hope all is well for you and your family 2 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Thanks Brett, much appreciated. 2 days ago
- Very excited to be celebrating 10 years of capioIT. Thanks to everyone out there who has supported us. Can't wait f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust capioit.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/cap… 2 days ago
- @willduck @danbognar @springsteen Born to Run capioIT 2 days ago
- @danbognar @springsteen It is also capioIT's 10th birthday. You can align inspiration if you get the timing right. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Services
SaaS provider Zoho held their 2020 Analyst Day at their new US hometown of Austin, Texas January 29-31st. If you don’t know Zoho, think of them as an Austin, Texas for the tech industry. It is definitely not weird, but … Continue reading
In December 2019, AWS had its key global customer event re:Invent in Las Vegas. It is no surprise that the game gets bigger, the event gets broader and the content overwhelming in scale and scope. AWS now hosts 65,000 from … Continue reading
A Barack Obama fireside chat, Alicia Keys and a piano out of nowhere to sign off on Marc Benioff’s keynote, members of Prince’s band on the concourse, Neil Finn’s latest backing band AKA Fleetwood Mac at an apparently un-named baseball … Continue reading
At Dreamforce 2018 today, DXC announced the acquisition of Australian based Salesforce Platinum partner, System Partners. System Partners is one of the leading integrators in Australia, with a focus on Financial Services and the Public Sector. Firstly, congratulations to both … Continue reading
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
IBM held their think conference in March 2018. As with all vendor conferences, the content comes fast, it is varied and takes a while to digest. Think was the first time that IBM integrated all their business units into … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
Most business and tourist visitors to China visit Beijing, Shanghai and the Pearl River Delta Megalopolis. Not many blaze a trail further afield and away from the coast. Without becoming a travel agent or spokesperson for the Chinese Tourism Industry, … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading