- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- @rwang0 My related holiday conversations have been about how much we don’t miss flying. February 3rd is my one year… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @berkson0 4 colours of fun https://t.co/8KnQTnnNC9 1 day ago
- @berkson0 I have a back scratcher, fart noise maker, a suction grip thingy, a clickable pen, all can work wonders to distract. 2 days ago
- @vijayasankarv We just showed in Sydney that a record breaking attack is sometimes ineffective, the passion of youth may help India. 3 days ago
- RT @matteastwood: I love following our industry -> @Intel said CEO Bob Swan would be replaced by @VMWare CEO @PGelsinger effective Feb. 15… 3 days ago
- One of many aspects to creating the customer experience and community twitter.com/vendorprisey/s… 4 days ago
- @servantofchaos Too many people who are dual NZ citizens from their parents who don’t want to give up kiwi citizen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @thinkovation It is the “genius” of Murdoch and others , make people vote against their interest by convincing them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @berkson0: As consumers we've learned (been trained?) to consume content in a multi-screen modality, where the extra screen is either de… 5 days ago
- @bhaines0 @robin_daniels Do you think you can dance is more to the poi t 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Singapore
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
IBM recently held its 20th annual Asia Pacific Industry Analyst event in Singapore. Firstly kudos to IBM. No other vendor has had 20 Asia Pacific Industry Analyst events. IBM is not the same company that hosted a small number of … Continue reading
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
In a parallel universe, the Telco would be the dominant vendor platform of the modern integrated digital economy for both consumers and enterprise. They could have leveraged their monopolies, network, and utility, and led the way to the digital, cloud … Continue reading
Finally, the Google Cloud Platform has a legitimate story to tell in the Asia Pacific region. Today (June 20th, 2017), it launched a Sydney region. This makes four regions in the region, following the opening of Singapore just last week. … Continue reading
“Amazon is propping it up.” “They are just dev-test.” “Their security is not up to standard.” “They will fizz out.” “They are not suited to the enterprise.” Not a week goes by that I do not get told these “claims” … Continue reading
The AWS Reinvent event for 2016 is winding up. This year there was 32,000 attendees. The clear majority were developers focused on the platform. Here are my five quick takeaways from the event. (I will have more detailed … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading