- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- The division underneath the numbers is the biggest issue, how to respond to climate change, etc. twitter.com/Colgo/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MikeCarlton01 Its the Pee Pee PM 1 day ago
- @DavidBegnaud Start of a new week, hoping for some sanity and I read this. I am not sure Darwinism will work as qui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @lludovic @katiewebb @filloux No, leave it alone, if you were not a citizen 20 years ago, you can't go. 3 days ago
- @ScottRhodie It may be obviously fake to you, and perhaps me, but not everyone. Sadly. 4 days ago
- @woolworths hey #Woolworths, I go to the #Bondi Junction store once a week, I haven't seen anyone monitoring that c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @matteastwood Would make it close to 1 in 100 families directly impacted, just tragic 4 days ago
- @s_v_g @svembu @Zoho He has been talking about it for a while, I think it is a great model, not just for India 4 days ago
- @fredmcclimans @RonWestfallDX I hope you are not surprised. History doesn't indicate that we humans have it sorted.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @BrettMoorgas Definitely Mr Bean is playing in a waiting room somewhere 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Singapore
Last week Google held its customer event in Sydney, Atmosphere14. capioIT was intrigued to find that front and centre at the entrance was a bowl of lemons. I can only guess that Google was going to make lemonade from lemons, … Continue reading
Whilst capioIT and others repeat it ad nauseam, a view that considers that the countries of the Asia Pacific market to be generic and require a single strategy is making the most fatal mistake of all in terms of understanding … Continue reading
Leadership in the Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Market Announced – capioIT releases the capture share report for the sector
capioIT is excited to release the 2013 capioIT Asia Pacific Natural Resources IT Solutions Capture Share report. It highlights the overall key strengths and weaknesses of 14 selected Natural Resources IT Solution providers in the Asia Pacific region. This report … Continue reading
In September 2013, IBM reignited their Analysts Insight event in Singapore to highlight investments in the IBM Growth Markets Unit or GMU. For those who are unawares, the IBM GMU contains most of the growth countries of the global economy. … Continue reading
I have written about, and patiently waited for many years, to see outcomes based pricing and contract relationships to come to the fore in the delivery of IT or business processes. I had expected them to be most prevalent in … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
IBM recently held an analyst briefing in Toronto, Canada for leading industry analysts covering the BI, Analytics and Big Data Market. I was fortunate to be the only analyst from emerging markets (Asia Pacific, Africa, Latin America) to attend the … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading