- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- Excellent news with @AWSCloudANZ @awscloud investment in New Zealand, a commitment that will run to $7.5B is a mass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @smartcitycxo: @PHassey Nice one Phil. Keeping going mate. 8 hours ago
- @mlambrecht Thanks, Dubrovnik seems like a world away at the moment. 9 hours ago
- @Vibha2009 @robdthomas @TomRosamilia @dariogila @tusharamin8 @Bbrrnndd Thanks, Vibha for an excellent kick-off for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: #IBMAnalystInsights2021 Best part of Analyst Insights event is always our Partners and Clients sharing their experiences. We… 11 hours ago
- RT @Vibha2009: Day 1 of #IBMAnalystInsights2021 is finally here : ) Thrilled with the great participation - thank you to all Analysts who… 13 hours ago
- @fredmcclimans 5 - Sporting teams will disappoint 14 hours ago
- Evergrande could be a very negative bellweather for the Chinese economies, and by proxy global economic environment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @KenyanKeralite @mrgirish @berkson0 Thanks Sreelesh, 15 hours ago
- @PatrickMoorhead I am "sure" Microsoft Comms lets them go off script. 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Thailand
The cloud in the Asia Pacific region has had considerable build up in the past two years. In the major markets, all of the hyper-scale providers are present or have announced intentions. As a result, Australia, India, Japan, Korea and … Continue reading
Asia is the powerhouse of the global economy, from enterprise to consumer. 4.5 billion people and some of the most innovative enterprises in the world are testament to the innovation and potential. Malaysia has been a country that for some … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading
From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience. Technology. It is a striking word. Every human knows closely the impact of technology, on themselves, people they care deeply about and our entire society. Personally in the … Continue reading
Attached is some of the content from the capioIT newsletter for June. To sign up for the full and free newsletter please check in here – http://www.capioit.com/#!mailing-list-sign-up/cawx What’s News June has rapidly come around. For many there is only a month to … Continue reading
Attached is some of the content from the capioIT newsletter for May. To sign up for the full and free newsletter please check in here – http://www.capioit.com/#!mailing-list-sign-up/cawx The year appears to be accelerating rapidly. It is hard to believe … Continue reading
In September 2013, IBM reignited their Analysts Insight event in Singapore to highlight investments in the IBM Growth Markets Unit or GMU. For those who are unawares, the IBM GMU contains most of the growth countries of the global economy. … Continue reading
Recently I wrote on the excitement that is the market opportunity in ASEAN, particularly in Indonesia, The Philippines and Thailand. https://capioit.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/why-indonesia-the-philippines-and-thailand-are-the-hot-markets-for-it-solutions-in-2013/ In the midterm, particularly as India growth remains below expectations largely driven by government inertia, outside of China, ASEAN … Continue reading
Microsoft Azure to launch in Australia, Japan and China. Further proof the Asia Pacific cloud must be delivered through multiple nodes.
This week Microsoft announced plans to offer the Azure cloud platform in Australia and China. (Update – On May 23rd Microsoft also announced 2 (Osaka and Tokyo) locations in Japan) This is a significant announcement for both markets and of … Continue reading
Clearly one of the best things about having and analyst and advisory company focused on emerging market is that I have visibility and engagement across some of the most exciting markets in the globe for … Continue reading