- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- A VP level cloud exec has just referred to Pagers as a communication tool. Language does hold history. 1 day ago
- #vmware spin off by #dell is no major surprise, and I expect limited change. VMware might flex some independent mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @cloud_opinion I didn’t have clots on my essential knowledge for 2021, had floods, election rigging and Myanmar coups though. 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Actually I question when everyone agrees with me, but I think this is one of those rare cases when I am actually correct. 2 days ago
- @MichaelCade1 That is one thing I do not miss, although the ability to crashout in one second from extreme tiredness was sort of nice 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Money talks, the lunch circuit in Covid is gone, so have to pay the bills somehow 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla I’m bemused by the reaction, and Dravid was probably the one Indian batsmen I was happy to see o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @servantofchaos Interesting that in the US and here there is an increasing unease with the fact free approach to government 2 days ago
- @DominiqueR_NH @kyndrylus Don’t worry primary language English speakers will have different pronunciations as well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- IBM Services spin off to be called #kyndryl, interesting choice, rebranding spin offs is not easy, remembering that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: UK
Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
The Global Innovation Index was released on the 2nd of September, 2020. As an analyst and recovering economist, I love these types of rankings. The Global Innovation Index carries credibility and weight. It is a venture bookended by Cornell University, … Continue reading
On August 25th, 2020, SMB Accounting SaaS heavyweight Xero announced the acquisition of Waddle for a reported A$80M (including long term incentives). Waddle is an Australian based invoice lending cloud platform. For most small businesses, access to capital is consistently … Continue reading
Every country and enterprise globally aspires to be a digital leader. Digital is hard to define and measure and is far from mature. As a result, potential has not been fulfilled for both the public and private sector. Of course, … Continue reading
On March 31st, 2016 (although it will already be April Fools Day in many parts of the world, it is no joke), IBM will announce the acquisition of Bluewolf, in a deal that according to Re/code is a US$200M plus investment. … Continue reading
Google has announced that it will be opening 12 new Cloud Data centres over the next 12-18 months to compete with AWS. The first two data centres will be in Oregon and Japan, followed by 10 more centres in as … Continue reading