- Australia discovers Innovation. Can it become the Smart and Lucky Country?
- From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience.
- For the Good of Society – We all must take a pledge
- Will Digital Driver licenses make driving without a mobile an offence?
- AWS announces Korea as its sixth Asian region. Boosts the accelerating cloud maturity of Asia
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analyst Relations Analytics ANZ ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Europe Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing PaaS Partners SaaS Salesforce SAP SAS Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Unisys Vendor Wipro
- RT @jensbutler: Great pick up by @PHassey preview.tinyurl.com/zrh6c32 a full 3 months before hit the mainstream tinyurl.com/h7rlpso 4 days ago
- Feeling happy this morning. The media finally catch up to capioIT, I identified and wrote about this massive... fb.me/2rNzciaeY 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne will do. 4 days ago
- Great that media have caught up @phassey and capioIT wrote about it last year - wp.me/p15cZf-dy lnkd.in/bNts5nK 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne I should have put a smiley face on that last one, 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne I write about it, and the media picks it up a couple of months later, you will have to wait 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne There is also another issue with the ticketless parking that I am looking at, not security related but "sharing economy" 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne They just did not think about it, we shop at BJ, and a lot of female friends in particular were horrified by the stalker angle 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne The real story is the disconnect between security, digital and technology, no consideration of unforeseen impacts 4 days ago
- @alliecoyne Oh, I could have written a book, most stages of grief, denial, etc, they looked at several solutions, clearly none worked 1/2 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Vendor
From Oncology to Customer Service, Cognitive Computing will Change the Human Experience. Technology. It is a striking word. Every human knows closely the impact of technology, on themselves, people they care deeply about and our entire society. Personally in the … Continue reading
On October 6th US IT services firm CSC announced that it was entering a five week due diligence period to acquire Australian listed IT Services firm UXC. The acquisition price is US$300M, or A$420M. UXC has revenues of just under … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
Hustle is a word that means a range of intentions in different countries. But the core theme of moving quickly and getting it done (sometimes “it” may be ambiguous or up to generous interpretation) is central to how capioIT views … Continue reading
In late February 2015, IBM held their first global Interconnect event in Las Vegas. All major software brands were bought together (with analytics in a support role) to highlight the future of IBM from a software perspective. Clearly given the … Continue reading
EMC was a very successful vendor in redefining the storage space, but its business is being impacted on all angles from changing buying patterns, competitive shifts, Infrastructure as a Service, price pressure and of course an internal inability to shift the … Continue reading