- Will Digital Driver licenses make driving without a mobile an offence?
- AWS announces Korea as its sixth Asian region. Boosts the accelerating cloud maturity of Asia
- Will Salesforce, AWS and Oracle product expansion dent the glow of Tableau and friends?
- Westfield may have a “Smarter Way to Park”, but the risk to individual privacy and security is not smart.
- CSC acquires UXC – Boosts Capabilities in Australia
capioITAccenture Africa Amazon Analyst Relations Analytics ANZ ASEAN Asia Asia Pacific Asset Services Australia AWS BI Big Data Bluewolf BPO Capgemini capioIT CEO China CIO Cisco Cloud CMO Cognizant collaboration Competition CRM CSC CXO Dell Deloitte Differentiation digital Europe Fujitsu Google HCL HP IaaS IBM India Indonesia Industry Infosys Innovation IP IT Services Japan Korea Microsoft mobility Natural Resources Nearshore NTT Offshore Offshoring Oracle Outsourcing PaaS Partners SaaS Salesforce SAP SAS Services Singapore Social Strategy TCS Telstra Thailand Unisys Vendor Wipro
- RT @adamliaw: You gotta feel for Shaun Marsh, falling just one run short of his international Test record at Adelaide Oval. #AUSvNZ 1 day ago
- Will Digital Driver licenses make driving without a mobile an offence? wp.me/p15cZf-dM #digital #NSW #governance 2 days ago
- Will Digital Driver licenses will make driving without a mobile an offence? wp.me/p15cZf-dM #digital #NSW #governance 2 days ago
- Cannot disagree with that #watson #cognitive twitter.com/ibmnz/status/6… 2 days ago
- Will Digital Driver licenses will make driving without a mobile an offence? wp.me/p15cZf-dM #digital #NSW #governance 3 days ago
- Great visualisation, unless you are afraid of bears twitter.com/randal_olson/s… 3 days ago
- Thanks @kennydowuk twitter.com/kennydowuk/sta… 3 days ago
- Will Digital Driver licenses will make driving without a mobile an offence wp.me/p15cZf-dM via #digital #NSW 3 days ago
- you can tell it is a strange day when your #asia based #tech job gets most hits on an average day from Argentina. 3 days ago
- Will Digital Driver licenses will make driving without a mobile an offence capioit.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/wil… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Vendor
On October 6th US IT services firm CSC announced that it was entering a five week due diligence period to acquire Australian listed IT Services firm UXC. The acquisition price is US$300M, or A$420M. UXC has revenues of just under … Continue reading
The shift towards asset based services, IP, or automation has finally accelerated. This has been a long time coming, and the slow pace of change has been an ongoing frustration for capioIT. Many SI and services organisations have finally begun to apply … Continue reading
Hustle is a word that means a range of intentions in different countries. But the core theme of moving quickly and getting it done (sometimes “it” may be ambiguous or up to generous interpretation) is central to how capioIT views … Continue reading
In late February 2015, IBM held their first global Interconnect event in Las Vegas. All major software brands were bought together (with analytics in a support role) to highlight the future of IBM from a software perspective. Clearly given the … Continue reading
EMC was a very successful vendor in redefining the storage space, but its business is being impacted on all angles from changing buying patterns, competitive shifts, Infrastructure as a Service, price pressure and of course an internal inability to shift the … Continue reading
capioIT is excited to release the 2014 Global salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services Market Capture Share Report. This extensively researched report supports global technology buyers by evaluating the key strengths and weaknesses of 14 prominent salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services … Continue reading