- Australia is losing out with diminishing innovation and increasing corruption. Is this the “lucky” country we want?
- IBM Spins off GTS. The future is 100% Hybrid and AI
- capioIT turns 10 – Thanks for the support and trust
- Global Innovation Index – Switzerland is the most innovative nation on earth, US and Nordic Countries worth noting.
- Xero acquires Waddle – AccountingTech meets FinTech meets SmallBizTech.
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Asia Pacific
- Asset Services
- Big Data
- IT Services
- A VP level cloud exec has just referred to Pagers as a communication tool. Language does hold history. 1 day ago
- #vmware spin off by #dell is no major surprise, and I expect limited change. VMware might flex some independent mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @cloud_opinion I didn’t have clots on my essential knowledge for 2021, had floods, election rigging and Myanmar coups though. 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Actually I question when everyone agrees with me, but I think this is one of those rare cases when I am actually correct. 2 days ago
- @MichaelCade1 That is one thing I do not miss, although the ability to crashout in one second from extreme tiredness was sort of nice 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla Money talks, the lunch circuit in Covid is gone, so have to pay the bills somehow 2 days ago
- @s_v_g @ashoklalla I’m bemused by the reaction, and Dravid was probably the one Indian batsmen I was happy to see o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @servantofchaos Interesting that in the US and here there is an increasing unease with the fact free approach to government 2 days ago
- @DominiqueR_NH @kyndrylus Don’t worry primary language English speakers will have different pronunciations as well,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- IBM Services spin off to be called #kyndryl, interesting choice, rebranding spin offs is not easy, remembering that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Wipro
capioIT releases the 2018 Global Salesforce Solution Providers Capture Share Report – Accenture still leads the way, but competition is catching up.
The constant growth of Salesforce has proven to be on of the critical success stories for the SaaS market, if not the most outstanding success. In 2018 it passed US$10B in revenue and is on track to be the fastest … Continue reading
Another Dreamforce is over for 2017. Overall this year was a more successful event than 2016 from my perspective. Salesforce was less about big product announcements and more about improving existing capabilities and increasing the ease of customer deployment, training … Continue reading
According to capioIT, the acquisition of Appirio was when not if. Wipro considerably boosts capability in the as a service ecosystem, particularly in Salesforce. On October 20th, 2016 Wipro and Appirio made the joint announcement that Wipro had acquired Appirio … Continue reading
Recently capioIT released the 2016 Global Salesforce Services and Solutions Market Capture Share Report highlighting leadership in this market. Here is further insight on the maturity of the market. capioIT Capture Share Report Salesforce has fundamentally altered the software and broader enterprise … Continue reading
Salesforce continues to be a global market changer. It effectively created the SaaS market, killed the legacy monolith of Siebel, and created one of the strongest and most loyal communities in the enterprise technology ecosystem. This is best represented … Continue reading
It was no accident timing wise that the first major news of Dreamforce, particularly from a partner point of view, was that Accenture had acquired Cloud Sherpas. Accenture is of course the leading integrated SI in the world. Cloud Sherpas … Continue reading
Hustle is a word that means a range of intentions in different countries. But the core theme of moving quickly and getting it done (sometimes “it” may be ambiguous or up to generous interpretation) is central to how capioIT views … Continue reading
September capioIT Newsletter – Millennials, Baby Boomers and the Cloud, salesforce.com services and Happy 4th Birthday to capioIT
The past month has been one in which the impact of cloud has been reinforced more than ever before. As early adopters of cloud mature, it is clear that success in the cloud will not occur with a static and … Continue reading
capioIT is excited to release the 2014 Global salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services Market Capture Share Report. This extensively researched report supports global technology buyers by evaluating the key strengths and weaknesses of 14 prominent salesforce.com Systems Integration and Services … Continue reading
The salesforce.com System Integration and Solution Services market is accelerating more than any other major enterprise technology platform. The salesforce.com market is innovative and transforming the way enterprises and agencies engage with their customers, stakeholders and overall ecosystem. As a result of … Continue reading